69.Funny medical experiences

Krist pov

Most hilarious patients... And the funniest doctor is Bright.... But one day Bright got terrified by a patient... It's really hilarious....

As Bright leaned in to check the patient's eyes, his older patient got a little frisky.
she said coyly, "You remind me of my third husband." 

Bright asked,"Third husband? How many have you had?"
she replied, "Two."

Sometimes patients scares him and he also scares the patient's sometimes making jokes with them...

One day, when one girl went to the ER for the removal of a painful ingrown toenail, she was sobbing, gagging, petrified of the process. But as her doctor he knew how to calm her down.
"Don't worry about a thing," he assured her first and said, "I just looked up how to perform this operation on YouTube." The patient's face was like terrified out of all.

And he's a best patient that's Rome. I'd free time so went to Bright for something but I saw their interaction, how Bright said to Rome that he has acute appendicitis, and Rome said, "compared to who...."

Bright ignoring Rome said," I'll recommend you to eat nutritious foods and you know right an apple a day keeps the doctor away. So take healthy diets mostly fruits."

Rome said, "But if the doctor is cute forget the fruits."

 Bright in irritated face replied, "don't try to flirt with me because medicine is my wife..I spend my most of the time with her..."

 Rome said, "Oh I too want to spend my every seconds with you . Doesn't it sound good doc dear... I mean doc bright light.. And I don't want to roam anymore, I found my destination." 

Bright said crumpling his face, "eww how can a patient be so cunningly shameless flirt. "  

Wow he came to Bright as a patient to flirt... its funny... both are amusing. Really Bright and his patients are quite unique.

Most funny thing is now a days he's afraid of the newly joined nurse no other than Rome. I don't know why though. But the nurse is quite good. Maybe Bright is facing MPD(Multiple Personality Disorder).

Bright said, "Hey Krist, you know before I was thinking friends are the best medicine for a wounded heart and vitamins for a hopeful soul. But you proved me I'm totally wrong about it. You're a traitor. How can you support and think about Rome instead of your friend me. You you...how can you?? Rome is like a parasite never leaves me alone. What can I do. Even  I myself a doctor can't help it. You should help me right as my awesome amazing friend. But why are you taking his side. You know how much I love to flirt around means love to have fun around the hospital. But because of Rome I can't. I feel like I'm going crazy."

They're full of entertainment leaving a few times. I think Bright is slowly falling in love.... It'll be a wonder though.... All his life spending like a player now he'll go in the right way. Maybe Rome can control his that side.

Sometimes Bright comes to me running and calling out my name, "Hey Krist, pulses pulses where're my pulses? Can you check it? I can't process what's happening to me.... Is it love? No it can't be....seems I'm in danger...why now? And that to him ohh no a monster...OMG...why this ghosty feeling..."

At first before joining this hospital, Rome was coming in a daily basis as a patient of Bright. I think he fall for him first. Then he joined this hospital after six months. What a coincidence and a surprise for Bright.

A patient came and said while laughing, "Doc, I don't understand what's the problem with me. I'm laughing non-stop, can't control. And last time I heard from my grand-mom that laughing is the best medicine."

I said, "Laughter is the best medicine unless you're seriously ill. But you're laughing for no reason so you need medicine." After checking the patient I sent him back. And my shift is over. Sometimes I get unique patient too.

Then I got a call from Singto. After listening to his flirting, I went to his cabin. After entering his room we went into his secret cave. And its literally a beautiful cave and inside it, sometimes he's patient lover but most of the times a wild hunter and I'm the no escape prey. Lol.. I'm not exaggerating at all. I can describe him like that. And anyone can guess what happens.

Today he's a hunter first then followed his later role, a dreamy lover. Always the excuse of transferring energy from me. But really, does he need it like that. I'm not complaining much  though.

My some of the free time went after Bright and rest went after a doctor hunter and in his bosom.

Singto pov

I dialed to Krist, he received after a few rings. I asked, 'baby, are you free now ?'

He replied, "I'm now. Anything you want Mr Doc? "

I said, "Hmm  I want to meet my hus now in my cabin. Is it possible for you to do that?"

He replied, "Ohh you're getting naughty doc, but what I'll get from this? "

I said, "I'll give you some days off to spend time with your hus or maybe some bonus... whatever works..." 

He said," Ohh really!  But I don't want my hus now. Can I go to you now instead of your hus?

I thought he's in the mood of role-play.

I then said, "But my hus is a jealous person. Can you able to tolerate the consequences?"

He said, "I can handle that and bear the consequences. After all, it's you who don't seem to have any problems with it."

I said, "Wait wait... don't make it like its my fault. It's you who said those things.  And I'm fine with it if its Doc Krist.  Anyway come soon. My patience is running out. "

He said, "Whatever you say doc. Give me five minutes and I'll be there."

After exact five minutes, he came to me. He's looking as marvelous as always. We entered my secret cave. Yeah, I've one personal secret room inside my cabin. Only Tay and Krist knows about it. The first time Krist saw it, he's both astonished and amused. Every doctors have a personal room to take rest inside their own cabins. And I've too but the secret room is a space nobody knows only those people I mentioned.

Now my shift is over and also his. So I called Krist to gain energy from the power house and spend some intimate moments. After entering to my secret space I hugged him inhaling the sweet scent of him. 

He said," Don't, I'm smelling like medicines and what not..." 

I said, "No, you always smell nice, fresh and sweet. "

He calls me hunter, I'm just gaining some energy. How am I a hunter here. He likes it too our exchange of energy. And as a personal doctor of him, sometimes I should check him up right. And if he wants he can too. And he's a tease. I think after our marriage he's turned into a big tease. And I like it secretly. Our vigorous energy exchange lasts for sometime and I feel contained. The afterglow he emits is like a lovely flower is blossomed spreading its sweet fragrance hypnotising me again and again.

________________😷💖👷_______________

Hi guys,
             Here's another chapter. I tried to write better but couldn't. Give me your feedbacks.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction.🤗
Always laugh when you can, it's cheap medicine....😃🤣