Two

^ Bangtan Mansion

🌸🌸🌸

"Damn"

"Don't cuss!" Hara hissed at Rachel as soon as they entered the mansion. The entrance is very big and dark since the day is getting late, Rachel and Hara already took out their torchlights as they roamed around the mansion.

"Now if I'm a century year old vampire where could I slumber?" Hara thought out which for Rachel made her look ridiculous. "So how does this story goes?" Rachel asked Hara curiously while walking around the long corridors. The walls are black with red blood carpets, there's pictures too but nothing too interesting.

"Bangtan Mansion has been standing since late 1600s. Originally, this mansion belongs to some noble family. They were Koreans who moved to America but moved back after getting rich from their business in oil, the noble family has 7 sons. Nobody has seen the sons and it's very mysterious." Hara said.

"Well maybe they're ugly and all of these are just made up"

"I'm not even done" Hara glared "Anyways, on the 5th of October 1755 the noble family just... Disappeared. Nobody knew where they go or why they disappeared, if they moved secretly then why did they left their fortunes? And if there murdered then where's their body?" She continued adding some mysterious tone.

"Maybe they just don't want certain people to stuck their noses in their family feud" but before Hara could reply Rachel accidentally knocked down a vase in result breaking it in the process.

"Dude! That could've cost like a million dollars, that shit is antique!" Hara gasped in horror as Rachel squinted her eyes at her friend. "What's that?" Rachel pointed. She crouched down and picked up an odd looking necklace, it was silver in color with a little silver rectangle and a small red jade in the middle.

Rachel brushed her thumb at the jade feeling an odd shiver running down her body. "This looks... New" Rachel mumbled eyeing the piece of jewelry on her palm. "Yeah, I think we should put it back... Just to ease the spirits you know" Hara said nervously. Rachel shrugged as Hara walked away.

Maybe I'll keep this... Just in case.

"Rachel check this out!"

She put the necklace inside her pocket before walking towards Hara's. When Rachel entered the room she was greeted by a massive room surrounded by books.

"This is creepy and cool at the same time" Hara said excitingly before running off to explore. "Hara!" Rachel called as she chased after the girl knowing how capable she is in doing something stupid. "Hara wait for me!" Rachel speed her pace when Hara made a turn in a corner, by then she was already panting heavily.

"Damn it I need to work out more" Rachel panted and stood up with her hand on her hips. "Why are you so quite?" Rachel asked finally looking up to see Hara looking around the bookshelf.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm trying to find the book that will reveal a hidden door" Hara mumbled "Hold this" she said giving the camera to Rachel, she took it and faced the camera at Hara's direction. "That crap won't work".

"Of course it will! I've watched and read mysterious book and movies. Almost all of it lead to a secret door" Hara said confidently with her knowledge about secret passageways.

Rolling her eyes Rachel just recorded her friend and looked around boredly ignoring the sudden warm feeling on her pocket. Suddenly the whole room shook a bit as a loud sound echoed around the library. Hara took a step back and grinned happily before turning around to see a shocked Rachel.

 Hara took a step back and grinned happily before turning around to see a shocked Rachel

"I told you"

🌸🌸🌸

"Don't you think we have enough footage for your video?" Rachel asked as the two walked closely together into a chamber like room. Hara shook her head "Nope" she said popping the P.

"Let's take pictures of this place" Hara said taking out her phone only to pout. "I forgot to charge it" Rachel rolled her eyes and took out the black iPhone 7 and unlocked it before going to the camera icon.

 "I forgot to charge it" Rachel rolled her eyes and took out the black iPhone 7 and unlocked it before going to the camera icon

"It's like an office or something" Rachel said out loud "Probably the head of the family's study room" Hara replied. Rachel did not noticed the carpet on the floor as she tripped over it, she grabbed the closest thing near to her in reflex which is a head statue.

The statue didn't fall over but it tilted down as the wall of the study room moved. "Good job Rachel!" Hara said helping the girl up before going to the wall. "I think we just discovered the Bangtan Chamber" Hara said, they both held their lights and descended down the staircase slowly.

It was dusty and full of spider webs and other insects that made the girls stayed closer than ever. "I can't believe we're finally seeing this!" Hara was very excited as she imagined how popular her channel will be once she posted this tonight.

"It smells weird" Rachel scrunched her nose at the unfamiliar odor that went through her nostrils. "Just how long is this stair? I'm already tired" Rachel whined at Hara who ignored her. They finally arrived at the bottom of the stair case.

"Holy-"

"Crap"

There is 7 coffins all lined up neatly with some carvings on the thomb at the middle. "Okay we need to leave like right now" Rachel said already creeped out by the place. Hara instead dahsed towards the first coffin she saw and out the camera on top of a stand "Help me push this".

Rachel stared at her friend in disbelief "You're crazy! This is a dead family here and you want to open this thing?"Hara made a face expression with a 'duh' look on it. "Fine I'll do it my self" Hara said and rolled her sleeves up before pushing the cover and gasped in horror.

"What is it?" Rachel asked  already going towards her. Hara took a step back and grabbed the camera and pointed it at the coffin. Rachel looked inside and felt dread washed over her.

"Fuck"

🌸🌸🌸

I'm experiencing the red blood moon now. Lmao.

Comment and up vote.

- author