fourty-nine

^^ proud parent lmao

🌸🌸🌸
You

This sucks, Hara isn't in the same group as me and do you want to know who's in my group? One of DaHee's minions name Kira, and I swear if she annoys me I won't hesitate to let one of the boys suck her blood out.

"Can I change group Mr. Jang?" Kira asked as she rolled her eyes at me, I scoffed. "Sorry Kira, now changing groups." Mr. Jang said before walking away towards another group, I sighed out since my unlucky ass have to share the same tent as Kira and another girl from other class that u have yet to learn her name.

"Yah, help me out with this tent will you?" I said as I tried to put up the tent alone, Kira scoffed before walking away towards DaHee. "What have I done to deserve this?" I sighed out and just sat down on the dirt helplessly, "Need any help jagi?" My eyes lit up as I could recognised Jungkook just by his nickname and voice, "Yes!" He laughed and crouched down while rolling up his sleeves, oh damn boy, look at dem veiny arms.

 "What have I done to deserve this?" I sighed out and just sat down on the dirt helplessly, "Need any help jagi?" My eyes lit up as I could recognised Jungkook just by his nickname and voice, "Yes!" He laughed and crouched down while rolling up hi...

"Fuck."

I covered my mouth instantly as I accidentally said that out loud, Jungkook looked at me before smirking, "You like?" (A/N: pfft, T.O.P)

I felt my face burning up and scoffed, "I-I wasn't... you... Arm, who am I kidding? Damn Jungkook what the hell did you do?" I threw away my pride and just grabbed his arms and ran my fingers over his veins gawking at it, I am such a slut for guys with veiny arms.

"Exercise jagi." He said proudly as I hit his chest, it's that buff! The fuck?! "I need to calm down, calm down Rachel." I muttered to myself as Jungkook helped me set up the tent easily, and in just 15 minutes the tent is ready.

"Who are you sleeping with?" Jungkook asked as we both sat down on the ground, "Kira and another girl that I dont know what's her name is." I said and watched as Hara is having no problem with her team members because they're not snobby unlike Kira. "Don't be too sad jagi, just come over with us if Kira is annoying you." Jungkook patted my head as I smiled, a clicking sound disturbed us as we saw it was Minhyuk with his DSLR camera.

"Perfect couple!" He snickered before running away, "Weirdo." Jungkook muttered next to me as I laughed. "Come on, let's see what Tae and Jimin are doing with their own tents." I said standing up with Jungkook behind me. We both head towards the shared tent of Taehyung and Jimin, the tent isn't up yet but the two are busy arguing though.

"No! This should go here."

"What the hell are babbling about? Obviously this goes here."

"Hey guys." I waved at them and they both smiled at me greeting back before going back to their little debate, "At this rate they won't be able to put up the tent in time." Jungkook said before stepping into their arguments and just set up the tent himself as if it's a piece of cake.

"Who are you sharing the tent with?" I asked them since they got the big one, "Me, Jimin, Bam Bam and these two other guys from class B. You?" Asked Jimin, "Kira and another girl." I sighed and they just shook their heads, "Well, to cheer you up Hara have to share the same tent as DaHee." Taehyung whispered and I gasped, "Poor Hara."

---

"Poor Hara."

Hara whined out as we both sat together during dinner time, "Damn that bitch, our tent is cramped because of her bags only!" Hara shoved the rice inside her mouth irritatingly, "Tell me about it. Kira's stuffs looked like we'll be camping for a year instead of 3 days and 4 nights." We both glared at DaHee and Kira's direction.

🌸🌸🌸

"Ugh I hate these mosquitos!" Kira whined as she slapped her skin for the hundred times since the past 2 hours, "Out of all of that big ass bag you brought, you didn't bring a mosquito repellant." I said while putting on my socks and zipped up my jacket, "Shut up bitch, my skin is sensitive unlike you." Kira rolled her eyes and applied lotion on her neck, "No wonder those mosquito's aim you." I shook my head in disbelief, the other girl finally entered our tent and just like that lights out for us.

Soon I heard snorings, I frowned and looked over Kira and Mina, Mina was in the middle since neither me or Kira wanted to be next to each other. Mina was sleeping peacefully and Kira as the one who's snoring with her mouth open and her pink eye mask over her. I covered my ears with my pillows and tried to fall asleep, it took me I don't know maybe 3 hours to fall asleep.

And so I did.

***

I love this edit 😂😂😂😂

15k squishies and 200 followers! Thank you so much omg 😭💕💕