twenty-one (WASSUP WE 2NE1)

🌸🌸🌸Rachel

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

It's the day! The day of the volleyball tournament, I am so nervous, I couldn't sleep last night. One, I was nervous as hell and two, the boys wanted to hangout so therefore, a sleepover at my house.

"Princess, I packed you some bandages, your water bottle and inside this container are fruits so you can eat it during these journey." Jin said as he placed the small bag next to my luggage. I was wearing my leggings under my grey sweats and underneath the big and thick black jacket that athletes always wear is our school P.E shirt.

"Thanks... Oppa."

Jin looked back at me with his shocked face before saying a lot of 'wah' a few times.

"I can't believe he's the eldest." Yoongi sighed besides me since I was doing one last check on my stuff in the living room and Yoongi is laying on the couch as always. "Can't you be more energetic for once?" I scolded him but he gave me the stank eye before turning his back on me.

"What a jerk." I mumbled and zipped up my luggage after everything is in there.

"I heard that."

"It was meant to be heard."

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen to see Namjoon and Jin talking with each other.(A/N: NAMJIN IS SAILING~)

They turned around and looked at me. "What?" I asked dumbly as Namjoon took a few steps closer to me and said, "Me and Jin hyung have been discussing, we should have your phone number in case anything happens. You're our mate and we don't want anything bad to happen to you while we're not around you."

I shrugged and handed my phone towards him as he took it with a stunned expression while blinking a few times.

"Now that was easy."

I checked my digital wristwatch and saw it was already 7:40am, the coach told us to meet up in front of the school before 8am. We're taking the bus that the school rented and it takes 52 minutes to arrive, adding the time we have a pit stop at least an hour or so then we arrive at Incheon.