seventy-eight

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

I glanced as the portal exploded and turned towards Grace who was staring ahead, "Your portal is destroyed, you're fucked up now bitch." I smirked and coughed out more blood from my mouth. Grace turned towards me with a glare.

"Now don't be a sore loser." I chuckled, Grace stomped towards me and grabbed my throat before slamming me back down on the ground. She lifted me up and stabbed me with her spear as the large weapon penetrated my stomach, more blood flew down from my mouth and I stared at her with wide eyes. Every breath I took was painful.

"Want to know why I'm the goddess of death?" Grace hissed as she pulled the spear out from my stomach and I fell down on the ground again. I watched as Grace lifted her spear up in the sky before she flew back towards the capital leaving me to bleed to death.

"N-no."

Everything was blurry for me as I laid helplessly on the ground, my life glashedt before me eyes from the day I was born, me winning first place in exams and competitions, the day I met Hara and became close friends, our trip to the Bangtan mansion and meeting my mates and the memories we did together.

I could see the bright light flashed before me and I slowly felt my body going lighter and lighter. My eyes dropped close and with one last breath...

I was gone.

Author

The boys could feel it. The bond they had with Rachel seeping away and their hearts dropped, "No." Hoseok's hand shook as he dropped to his knees feeling the amount of pain in his chest, tears pooled in their eyes.

They all could feel it.

"NO!" Jimin shouted in agony, eyes turning bloodshot red with tears and anger. His anger took control of him as he punched the ground, a wave appeared knocking off those around him from their feets.

A giant tornado formed behind Taehyunf while he wasnon his knees crying, mourning in pain. The most affected was Namjoon as he laid on the ground crying just like the rest of his brothers are, the werewolves turned rheir attention to them.

Hara was stared at them and soon she had tears falling from her face, "No... Rachel." She whimpered out. Grace landed right in the middle of them with a satisfied smile on her face, she could see they were affected by Rachel's death.

"Perfect. Just the reaction I need from you so I can kill you guys easily." Grace shot them with her spear as green beam hit each of them harshly, Youngjae jumped in front of Hara trying to protect both her and their unborn baby.

"You fucking bitch!" Jungkook shouted while charging towards Grace, fury clearly in his eyes and he wanted revenge on Rachel. Grace smirked, giant blades shot out from her hands as it hit Jungkook on the chest causing him to fall down in pain.