Thirty-Five

🌸🌸🌸Jimin

🌸🌸🌸
Jimin

"Angel!" Taehyung rushed pass me towards Jungkook who is carrying our mate, "What happened to her?" Yoongi hyung spoke up. "I don't know, but let's get her home quick. Mom knows what to do." Namjoon hyung said which we all agreed. I didn't want anything bad happened to our mate.

"Let's go." Jin hyung sighed as he read a spell under his breath and just like that we left the house that we are in.

When we got back to our house which is the mansion where we slept for a long time our parents and Rachel's are waiting for us at the living room.

"My baby!" Mrs. Kwon gasped and hurried over to Jungkook since ye was still carrying her, "Let's lay her down." My mother suggested and we went to lay her down on the bed in one of the many guest rooms we have in this mansion. Mr and Mrs Kwon walked inside the room and we gave them room to see their daughter.

"What happened to her?" Mrs. Kwon cried and gently caressed Rachel's face. "We're not sure but she's still unconscious." Namjoon hyung answered for us, "I'm going to call someone for help." Mr. Kwon said as he walked out from the room.

"We're sorry for not protecting her Mrs. Kwon." Jin hyung finally spoke and bowed, honestly we're all feeling the same thing. We failed to protect our mate and now she got hurt, I felt so disappointed in myself.

"No, don't blame yourselves boys. It happens." Mrs. Kwon forced a smile and stared at our mate who is covered with bruises. Just then Mr. Kwon walked back inside with our parents behind him, "We already called a vampire doctor and he's already on his way." Dad said.

"Cmon boys, you should wash up and go to bed since it's 1am now. And I already called the school for you four." Mom said and ushered us out from the room though my heart won't be at ease tonight but at least our mate is home now.

With us.

🌸🌸🌸
You

I woke up with a gasp and looked around, I could feel myself panicking and my breathing was uneven. I let out a cry and the door burst opened.

"Honey!"

My dad ran inside and I was finally crying as he hugged me. "Dad." I sobbed and hugged him tighter, everything rushed back to me quickly. Grace, the werewolves and Hara... OMG HARA!

"Hara... Where is she? Is she okay?" I broke the hug and tried to stand up but I couldn't because my legs felt like jelly. "Easy there honey, Hara's with her mates. She's okay." Dad said and I sighed in relief before laying back on the bed. "Where am I?" I asked.

"You're at the Bangtan Mansion."

Bangtan Mansion? Oh yeah, I forgot about that mansion. "Why don't you wash up first? Your mother and Mrs. Kim made some food downstairs." I nodded and dad helped me up and I went inside the bathroom. "I'll let your mother you're awake and she'll give you clothes." With that he left the room.