seventy-one

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

Where the fuck am I? Everything is so damn dark here and shit, "Hello?" I called out, I was looking around and then saw the vampire version of me sitting on top of something.

"Why am I here?" I asked her, "It's okay? I'm just going to talk to Namjoon for a bit, I'll go back to you in a moment." She said, shrugging I sat down and watched her do her own stuff.

Namjoon

"Fine, you got me." Rae Yoo rolled her eyes and got off my lap and casually sat on the lap crossing her legs, "You see I'm just going to warn you since our Rachel can't do it... Grace is planning something, you guys need to keep an extra eye on each other just in case she decided to pull off some shit. Double your security and never leave Rachel alone. Grace has eyes everywhere." She said seriously.

I just listened to her, "So the one who attacked Jungkook and Jimin was Grace?" I asked her making her nod, "How do you even know this?" I looked at her in confusion, "There's one last power of Rachel that I kept away from her, I'll give it to her when the time has come. Rachel will not be just an ordinary vampire queen." Rae Yoo told me.

She stood up and walked towards me while pulling my chin up towards her, "Until then..." she said and placed a firm kiss on my lips.

I widened my eyes in shock.

When she opened her eyes again, I could see her eye colour changing. We both pulled away in shock, Rae Yoo was gone it was Rachel again.

"Joonie, we both imprinted on each other." Rachel gasped making me broke into a smile and stood up causing the chair to fall down but I didn't care, "Yes!" I lifted her up by the waist and twirled around my room.

"NAMJOON YOU'RE GOING TO DROP -"

*thud*

"Shit! Sorry cupcake."

🌸🌸🌸

Author

Finally those losers gave me the time to do my - oh hi! Back to the story.

"But Jimin just blood bonded with you! Why can't I do the same to you too?" Taehyung whined out making Rachel sigh, "You just had a bag of blood a few minutes ago." She told him making Taehyung whined childishly.

"Yah! Stop pestering the angel!" Jimin ran and hugged Rachel tightly, "Not fair!" Taehyung retorted.

"Stop it you - " before Jin could even finish a loud booming sound interrupted him, the rest were shocked by the loud sounds and quicky ran to where it came from. "What's going on?" Rachel asked Mia who ran past her, "The west watch tower was blown up by something. Excuse me, I have to help the injured guard there." And with that she dissapeared.

"The west tower?" Hoseok frowned, they all looked at each other before heading towards the tower, there they could see a few guards helping each other up and some were injured.