fifty-four

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

I was back at the mansion and like Yoongi said, he locks me up inside this big ass mansion alone. Yup, you heard me, alone. The boys said about meeting the elders about Kira's case and they legit locked me up inside my room, I had trouble moving around because of my ribs that is healing slowly despite me being almost a vampire.

"Damn it." I cursed when my pen dropped along with my three other pens on the floor that I have yet to pick it up because I'm lazy. I took another pen from my pencil case and just jotted down some Physics notes on my notebook, call me a nerd or whatever but that's me okay?

But yet again.

"I don't have school." I frowned and just facepalmed, what an idiot. And I thought Tae was stupid, sorry Tae. I just laid down and play with my phone for a while, Hara hasn't been answering my texts since yesterday and I hope she's okay and if she is I'll be beating her ass for not replying to my texts.

Soon I heard my doorknob jiggle and I immediately grabbed whatever that is near me as a weapon. I'm not letting my guard down ever since Grace happen, "JAGI!" I lowered my pillow down and saw Jungkook grinning as he pushed opened the door.

"Did the meeting with the elders went well?" I asked him while Jungkook sat down on the bed next to me, "Yeah, Kira's seemed to be taking it well I think. The werewolf community is helping her with whatever they can for Kira adjusting herself as a werewolf." Jungkook sighed and laid down before taking my hand gently and ran his thumb on my skin. "You seemed tired." I mumbled.

"Teleporting between the human world and vampire world is tiring jagi." He said, "Which reminds me, the vampire elders wants to meet you about Grace." I froze, the vampire elders? You know what's going on with my mind? The elders in my imagination is like the ones in Twilight.

"You mean with the red velvet coat and shit type of elders?"

He laughed making me pout, "What?" I huffed out, "You're so funny jagi, and yeah with the coat and shit. That elders." Jungkook kissed my forehead as I smiled softly.

My heart is doing that weird shit again. (A/N: me with BTS)

"Kookie~"

He stared at me with wide eyes, "I'm hungry, I can't stand up with out hurting myself. Can you bring me food please?" I used aegyeo which I cringed because the damn authot made me do it.

Author: It's for the plot, shut it Rachel.

"S-sure..." He said before standing up and went to the door, he paused for a bit before turning back to me. "You should call me that more often jagi, I like it." He blushed before running out from my room making me laugh. How can come be cute yet hot at the same time?

Jungkook

"Jin hyung!' I hollored and went to the kitchen where he is usually at like always, "What?" He said while drying up a blood bag before throwing it away, "Jagi is hungry." I said and just like that Jin hyung is already taking out the pots and ingredients for her.

Look at what Rachel did to us. She got us all whipped, I shook my head while smiling and imagined her beautiful smile that I fell in love with. The one who haven't imprinted on her is Namjoon, Hobi and Taehyung, Hobi hyung kept whining about how he wanted to imprint on Rachel but we can't do anything. Imprinting comes in naturally the same thing as bonding, the real strong connection that we had with our mate is well, mating, but before mating there's this thing called a blood bond where mates take each other's blood.

Believe it or not, I always dreamt about blood bonding with my mate for centuries. It's like a sacred thing for us vampires.

"Yah Jungkook!"

I looked up and saw Jimin hyung walking inside the kitchen. "Yeah?" I asked lazily, "Taehyung just brought this new game, let's play together." Game?

"I'm in."

🌸🌸🌸

Jin

"Food!"

I walked inside Rachel's room with the tray of food in my hands, I smiled at how adorable she is every time she sees food. But my heart hurts when my eyes landed on the many bandages on her, I can't even protect my own mate.

"Don't move around too much!" I scolded her making her pout cutely, dang it, she knows our weakness. "But I'm hungry." Rachel whined making me sigh.

"I'll feed you." I said pulling away the spoon from her reach, "Okay."

"You're so happy today."

"Why? I can't be happy?" Rachel glared, wow, now I know why they said girls are complicated. "No, I'm not saying that. I like it when you're happy." I chuckled nervously, her glare softened a bit and I sighed out mentally.

"Its just that. I'm happy when I'm with you guys, you make me happy." Rachel smiled sweetly as we both shared eye contact. I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't noticed that I've been staring for a minute until she called my name.

"Oppa, I'm hungry."

***
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. AM A BAD AUTHOR MSVUXGWIGSYAKDGS BUT OMG HAVE YOU SEEN BLACKPINK NEW COMEBACK?!!! AHHHH

 AM A BAD AUTHOR MSVUXGWIGSYAKDGS BUT OMG HAVE YOU SEEN BLACKPINK NEW COMEBACK?!!! AHHHH