fifty-five

🌸🌸🌸Yoongi

🌸🌸🌸
Yoongi

"GUYS!"

Jin hyung sighed next to me as we were just sitting around on the couch watching TV, since Rachel can't walk around that much due to her broken ribs she turned us into her personal slaves.

"Coming baby doll~"

Well except for the maknae line feat Hobi hyung who will do anything for her I mean like, Rachel told us that there's this delicious dessert back at Incheon and believe me, Jimin and Taehyung drove there just to get it for her.

"This is just a broken rib, imagine during her pregnancy, what dad told us it's worst during their pregnancy." Namjoon walked inside the living room while massaging his shoulder, "Did you finished it all?" Jin hyung asked Namjoon, Rachel asked if Namjoon could do her homework and since he's the smartest among us of course he couldn't say no, especially towards our mate.

"Yup, Maths, Physics and History as well. That girl is very scary when I told her that I can't do it all." Namjoon hyung shivered, our focus adverted to Jungkook walking down from the staircase whistling and seconds later returned with a glass of water.

"How long is she going to rest?" I asked Namjoon, "Dr. Dong said that since she's part human and vampire probably a few weeks." He told as we continued watching TV which was showing Running Man, watching them running around makes me already tired.

"Hey birthday is coming up soon, we should be ready by then." Namjoon said seriously making us both nod, "Since the transformation is something special, I'm sure our parents wants us to held it at the palace." Jin added, "And it'll be attended by noble vampires across the globe." I mumbled out, we were worried of course. A vampire transformation is something special and big for those who are related to someone turning into a full vampire.

"Mr. Kwon said all of his friends will be there as well."

"You mean General Choi, Sir Kang and Sir Lee?"

I nodded.

Fun fact, Mr. Kwon was supposed to be the king of vampires but he didn't want to so he asked the elders to make our dad as the king. The elders were shocked of course, for centuries the Kwons have been ruling the vampire kingdom and to have him stepping down is sudden news.

And the rest of Mr. Kwon's friends are actually one of the high officials of the vampire kingdom so when Mr. Kwon stepped down the rest of them followed as well. "Mom and Mrs. Kwon will be making it grand."

Author

Rachel's parents visited her and even scolded her for treating her mates like servants, "But-but... i could die!" She said dramatically as her mother gave her a look, "Its okay honey, as long as her mates don't mind. It's fine." Her father said trying to calm down his wife.

"We don't mind!"

Taehyung popped out of nowhere as he sat on the bed next to Rachel and patted her head softly making the two elder ones smiled. "But if she does go hard on you guys just tell us." Mrs. Kwon said and Rachel pouted.