twelve

🌸🌸🌸Rachel

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

I swear this is getting annoying.

"Can you just leave me the fuck alone?!" I snapped at the three vampires who just snickered at me. "Nope." Taehyung said popping the P which just irritated me eve more.

Two days. Just two days these boys managed to get popular around the school and during those two days they are not leaving me alone, even if I tried to sneak away from them they just managed to find me in a minute.

They just said it's a vampire thing. Fucking vampires never leaving me alone.

"Ugh you are so annoying!" I groaned out, I turned around and saw Hara at her locker. I smirked evilly, I noticed the boys are talking to each other and with that I sprinted towards Hara.

I managed to grabbed her wrist as soon as she closed her locker door and ran towards the ladies's room. We closed the door and I was panting heavily. Ever since these vampires arrived I've been running around too much.

"What was that for?" Hara glared at me. "Those three are never going to leave me alone." I mumbled out and walked towards the sink to look at my face, I dont usually wear makeup that much only during certain occasions. But since it's getting cold my lips gets chapped easily and you know that means.

ChapSticks all the time.

I took out one from my pocket and applied it on my lips. "How's your volleyball training go?" Hara asked as she went to take out her own ChapStick.

"Tiring, gosh... Coach made us run around the court 10 times, I'm surprised that I haven't fainted during practice yet." I groaned out in pain, and I have practice again later after school.

The Lord hates me.

Why???

"Well, who told you to sign up for volleyball?" Hara shrugged and snickered at me evilly. "Excuse me miss, but I have to ace my extra school activities too." I argued.

Gosh she's so irritating. But she's still my best friend.

I put the ChapStick back in my pocket before unzipping my bag as I looked through it searching for my gum that I bought yesterday.

"Ouch!"

I quickly pulled my hand out from bag and that do we have here? Oh look, my middle finger is bleeding. Why? I don't know.

"Damn, you better wash that off." Hara frowned and pulled my hand under the running tap water. "I think it was my brooch." I mumbled out.

Just then the door was kicked opened causing both of me and Hara to scream in shock.

There stood three panting vampires on the entrance.

"Excuse me?!" Hara shouted.

"Yah! Get the hell out of here you perverted vampires!" I shouted, Jimin took bold steps inside and we both backed off holding each other with fear.