Thirty-One

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"물 마셔 물 맞어 비가 비가 내려
I’m good when I’m good, when I’m bad I am better
Think you got the juice? But I’m wetter, wetter, wetter."

Starting my morning with some Jessi why not? I hummed the song while walking down the hallways and immediately spotted Hara by the lockers.

"Hara!" I waved at her, Hara looked up but quickly ran towards the opposite direction. What the hell? I followed her behind while still calling her earning looks from the students but I'm not gonna care about that this time.

"Yah! Im Hara get your ass back here!" I yelled but she quickly turned towards a corner so I quickened my pace and saw that her back was facing me but what's shocking is that the two new students, Bam Bam and Yugyeom was with her.

"The hell are you deaf bitch? Why didn't you answered my calls nor replied my texts last night?" I asked her and got closer to them but Bam Bam quickly pulled Hara behind him and growled at me causing me to froze on my steps.

They're werewolves?

"Woah chill bro, no need to bitching at me." I put my hands up backing away, Yugyeom stepped forward and frowned. "Why do you smell like a werewolf but your mates are vampires?" He asked sniffing me oh so rudely. "The hell, stop sniffing me puppy." I gave him the stank eye which he growled at me. "And to answer you I just stayed with a werewolf for a week, so don't sniff me like that... Weirdo." I scoffed.

I turned my attention towards Hara who was looking down on the floor. Why is she not her usual tech geek self? "Hara?" I called out and she finally looked up, "Y-yes?" She stuttered out nervously. "Are you okay? Why are you with them?" I asked her taking steps closer but the two just growled.

"Stop, I know her better than you assholes... Hara c'mon let's go to class together okay?" I said taking bold steps closer again. "Don't come closer to our mate." Bam Bam growled.

Oh my Jibooty.

Mate???

"Pardon?" I blinked a few times staring at them in shock. "You heard him, Hara's our mate and we're not getting you near her. Especially since you're with those blood sucking demons." Yugyoem snarled.

I put my hand on my chest looking offended as fuck. "Now that's rude, you're ain't any different though... This is stupid, just let me have my best friend back." I glared at them shooting lasers if I can like Superman.

"No."

RRRINNGGGG

"Let's go to class." Bam Bam spoke up pulling Hara with them as they left me alone. I turned around and made eye contact with Hara who looked sad and apologetic.

---

"You look like you want to kill someone." Jimin said next to me. "Not someone but some two idiots that's for sure." I kept glaring at the two werewolves who just stole my best friend from me.