Forty

Halloween party part 2

🌸🌸🌸
You

"And now let's welcome... Korean Mean Girls?" JinHee said as she introduced the next performers. Hara choked on her drink while I stared with huge wide eyes as DaHee and her minions stepped on stage. The boys were cheering and whistling loudly and I swear DaHee's ego just sky rocket off the school roof.

The four girls danced sexily to SISTAR's Give It To Me. I covered my eyes while Hara was busy hiding behind the long table while saying that her eyes are forever tainted, I don't know if they're planning to do a strip show for the whole school and the fact that the boys love it makes it even worst.

"Why are the teachers ain't doing anything?" I said and scanned the school hall and spotted no teachers at all! What kind of school is this?! Just then DaHee walked down the stage still dancing sexily with that fucking smirk on her face, she seemed to be looking for someone until I saw her eyes has this crazy look in it.

The students around us cheered as she dragged... Taehyung?!

"What the hell?"

Taehyung seemed confused as he stood in the middle of the stage as DaHee kept on dancing like a fucking hoe she is with him, grinding their bodies together. Anger filled my whole body. And if looks can kill DaHee would be dead by now.

"That slut." I hissed without even noticing how my grip tightened around the glass of punch on my hand. "Yah! You're going to break that." Hara whispered and snatched the glass from my hand and put it away, but it didn't make me calm down. Nope, not even one tiny bit.

"I'm gonna murder that bitch!" I said stomping forward but a pair of arms stopped me, I looked up to see Jungkook with a hard look on his face. "Let go!" I struggled but Jimin shook his head, "Let Tae handle it." Jimin said while in was still trapped in Jungkook's arms.

Yugyeom and Bam Bam were already with Hara as she scolded the two to cover their eyes which they obeyed, but only for a while. I looked as Taehyung has this bored look on his face as DaHee touched his chest and shit, even though I was boiling with anger I wanted to see what will Taehyung do to her.

After a few seconds Taehyung grabbed DaHee's wrist and pushed her away before brushing his suit with a disgusted look on his face. He grabbed the mic from JinHee who was standing at the side of the stage and brought it up to his lips and said, "You have to do better than that, maybe it worked to other guys but I have higher taste." He said with a deep voice, I dropped my jaws as I heard the students whispering before breaking into laughters. Taehyung left the red fuming DaHee on stage with a sexy smirk on his face while he walked down towards us.

 Taehyung left the red fuming DaHee on stage with a sexy smirk on his face while he walked down towards us

(A/n: im weak)

"Good job." Jimin gave Taehyung a high five as I just stared at him stunned at his actions. "Don't worry baby doll, I have my eyes on you always." He winked and I blushed hard.

"Yah, I think you broke her." Jungkook chuckled and I felt his chest going up and down quick as he chuckled against my back, I turned around and his my face on Jungkook's face mumbling about 'stupid vampires and their sexy smirks ruining me'.

"Aww, she thinks that we're sexy." Jimin decided to tease and I felt hot immediately.

"Hey, stop it!" I whined.

🌸🌸🌸
After that performance by DaHee it was break time for them as we all ate our food. The boys are sticking with me and Hara as Bam Bam and Yugyeom are challenging each other whether they could finish two slices of pizza at the same time which ended both of them almost choking if it weren't for my mates who quickly helped them and cue in Hara scolding the werewolves.

"Hey, let's go." Jimin said as the five boys left us, "Where are you going?" I asked curiously, "You'll see, we prepared something for you girls." Yugyeom said with a knowing look as they EFT me and Hara... Again.

Whatever.

"Alright we finally have the last group performing tonight before we go to the main event of this party which is the king and queen of Moonlight Academy's Halloween party! Don't forget to vote because voting will end in an hour from now. Start voting!"

This event is like the prom king and queen stuff, but the halloween version of course. Me and Hara voted for this senior who we think is cool to be the king and queen tonight. "Now let's welcomed our last performers. Jungkook, Yugyeom, Jimin, Bam Bam and Taehyung!" I winced as the students screamed and cheered.

I gave Hara a look as she shrugged not knowing when the boys even participated.

The five of them stood on stage and got into position.

(A/n: Dis lit)

The heavy beat dropped and the boys danced without any mistakes. Again, I was shook for the third time tonight, first is when I saw DaHee's costume, second is Taehyung rejecting DaHee in front of the whole school and now this.

What is even life?

When the perfomance ended both of us cheered loudly and happily congratulated the boys. "Wow, you guys are so cool! How do you even move like that?!" I asked grinning widely and feeling proud at my talented mates. The boys huffed proudly and we just continued to enjoy this party, the school DJ is just a second year student who's known to always carrying headphones around.

"Everybody turnt up!" He shouted and cue in crazy teens cheering and bopping their heads at the heavy beat. We all enjoyed the party and for the first time, I like parties.

***
DaHee is such a slut ( ಠ益ಠ) lmao
Next chapter will be the last part.

6k??!!! (´;ω;`)ブワッ

Comment and upvote~