eighty-four

I already warned y'all that the next few chapters the kids will be growing up fast. Dont be shook af when I make them like a few years older lol

🌸🌸🌸Nami&Nana: 7 years oldAra: 4 years oldYongho 1 years old

🌸🌸🌸
Nami&Nana: 7 years old
Ara: 4 years old
Yongho 1 years old

You

I gave birth to Yongho; Yoongi's son, a few weeks ago but the kid grew up quickly than I thought. So now, here I am sitting on the carpet of the kid's play room watching Ara and Yongho playing with their toys.

Yoongi was happy when we found out the gender, so now we have three princesses and one prince. Yongho got Yoongi's looks and again, my hair.

"Mommy I made a crown for Yongho!" Ara said holding up the piece of crafted paper crown to me, "That's great baby! Here, why don't you put it on Yongho." I said and Ara nodded before running towards Yongho who is on his belly while holding his squishy toys.

"Yongho, noona made you this." Ara said, I watched her place the crown on top of Yongho's head gently before smiling widely at him. "He likes it mommy." Ara squealed happily, "I know he does." I said to her gently.

A few weeks later, I was sitting at the throne room on my own throne. Yeah bitches, I'm the queen and I have my own fucking throne.

Bow down to me peasants.

"Um, my queen are you listening?" I snapped back to reality and stared at the head of the royal adviser, "What was it again?" I cleared my throat acting like I'm listening but in reality I wasn't.

Lol.

"We're saying that we should add more soldiers, since the last battle with Grace it took up 4/5 of our soldiers." I hummed and thought about it, Grace's attack did killed nearly all of the soldiers. And we're actually short on soldiers as well.

"Alright then, spread the news about this to the whole kingdom. I'll put the general and king Jungkook in charge of choosing the new recruits." I said while my assistant quickly jotted down the orders before excusing himself, "Is that all advicer Kang?" I asked him and he nodded before bowing down, I stepped down from the throne with the help of the guards since I was clearly pregnant once again.

Damn these vampire sperms.

I head towards Jungkook's room and noticed itbwas empty, I called one of the palace servants and asked where is he. "His royal highness Jungkook is in the training room right now with king Hoseok." The servant answered, I thanked her before walking towards the training room.

There I saw Jungkook swinging the heavy sword towards Hoseok who had his own sword as well. The two men moved swiftly and dodged every attack from one another, I sat down on one of the bench while waiting for them to finish.

The only sound was their heavy breathings, grunts and the meyal clanging against each other filled the whole area. "Let's take five Kook." Hoseok breathed out and they stopped before wiping their sweats with clean towels.

Hoseok looked up and a smile instantly appearednon his face, "Flower!" He grinned earning Jungkook's attention and he finally noticed me before walking up towards me with a smile too.

"Don't hug me, you're sweaty." I scrunched up my nose and stopped Hoseok from hugging me and he pouted, "Take a shower first." I stuck out my tongue before turning to Jungkook, "Adviser Kang suggested that we should take some new recruits because we're low on that." I told him.

Jungkook nodded and I took it as a sign to continue, "I told him that you and the general will be picking the new soldiers since you both are the ones who in charge of the military force." I said to him.

Jungkook thought for a second before shrugging, "I'm okay with that, when will it start?" He asked, "Around next week probably, the sooner the better." I smiled, Hoseok returned and handed Jungkook a water bottle as he caught it perfectly.

"How are my babies doing?" Hoseok cooed to my stomach, he thinks that the baby is his since we both did it not so long ago. "Fine, I'm gaining weight though like the doctor said I will be since I'm pregnant." I said.

"I heard you made Taehyung and Jimin hyung go and buy that cake you like in Incheon." Jungkook laughed out, "Well, you have to feed a lady. Especially is she's pregnant like me." I flipped my hair before standing up and placed a kiss on both of their lips.

"The twins will be back from school soon, bye!" With that I left the training room.

🌸🌸🌸

"They did what?" Namjoon dropped the book to his lap in shock as I sighed out, "Nami and Nana's teacher called, she told me about what the twins said to the whole class." I told him remembering the phone call from their homeroom teacher.

Since the teacher was talking about equality among supernatural creatures and how everyone should treat one another right, my little twins thought about somethig else.

"They said, 'do not be racist, hate everyone equally'. I don't know if I should be worried or happy that my babies knows the words racist and equality." I frowned, Namjoon sighed out and rubbed his temple gently while I walked towards him slowly and around him while hugging him.

"They got your brains huh?" I chuckled while kissing his temple while Namjoon held my hand with his before pulling me down to his lap, "I think they got both of our smartass brains." He smiled and pecked my lips, I held his face with my hand and kept the kiss longer.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

We both broke the kiss and stared as our twins ran inside his office and pouted, "We want kisses too!" Nana whined out, me and Namjoon shared a look before I got off his lap.

"Nana, Nami... your teacher called mommy about something you both said at school today." Namjoon said seriously and the two immediately looked down on the floor, a habit of theirs if they're in trouble.

I heard Namjoon sighing and said, "Daddy is not angry at you two." This made the girls look up, "You're not?" Nami mumbled, "Yes, we're not mad at you. But just a warning, you shouldn't say things like that in front of class okay?" Namjoon told them.

"But why? Is it too sensitive for them?"

"Or that they don't understand why we said those things?"

I quickly spoke up, "Because you two need to know that not everyone thinks like you, not everyone understands what you two know. That's why daddy said not to say those things to other kids." I said to them and they nodded.

Nami and Nana may be troublemakers but they got the brains. Just like Namjoon.

"Now, who wants to tell daddy about their day?"

"We do!"

***
Okay so I have no excuse for not updating cuz I was busy playing C.O.D and got carried away 😂

D and got carried away 😂