ninety

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

I arrived back at the palace early since I was worried about my babies and husbands. "Welcome home your highness." The butlers and maids greeted me as I nodded, I pulled Mia and Maya towards my room and made them sit down on the bed.

"Did they do something stupid while I was gone?" I asked them, "Well, prince Yongho and princess Nana and Nami are at your parents house. The kings are out with the werewolves." Mia told me as I nodded and took off my heels that's been killing my feet for a while. "Well then, I'll rest for a few hours before heading off to my parents-"

My words were cut off when one of the butlers ran up to my room, "Your highness! Your mother called, it's about the princesses." He panted, I looked at Mia and Maya before sprinting towards the butler and took the phone with me.

"Hello? Mom? What happened?" I asked, "Grace somehow has a mate and he attacked the twins." My mom told me.

"What?"

Maya and Mia took a step back and I knew by then my eyes turned red. "Where are they now? Are they okay?" I asked already getting ready to teleport to my old house, "They're with me right now, Haru was with them thank God and your father... he went to fight him"

"Dad?! I'm going there now!" I hung up and gave the phone to the butler, "Are my husbands there?" I asked Maya, "Yes, they are." She answered timidly and just like that I teleported back to my old house innthe human realm and ran straight to the door knocking on it. My mother opened the door with Yongho in her arms who immediately stretched his arms out for me.

"Mommy!"

I took him in my arms and cooed, "Hello baby, did you missed mommy?" The little boy nodded with his lips puckered out and he latched on to me tightly, "Come on, let's go and see your noonas." I said and my mom lead me upstairs to my old room where there my twins laid on my old bed hugging the sheets since it still has my scent. Haru was there also, in the middle between the twins on the bed hugging them.

I swear these three look so cute together.

"Nami? Nana?" (A/N: Nani?) I called out, they looked up and gasped. "Mom!" They both ran up to me immediately and I hugged them both, "Are you two hurt anywhere?" I frowned and checked their bodies making sure not a single scratch are on their bodies, I sighed in relief after checking they're not injured. Yongho whined from the bed since I put him down to hug the twins. "It's okay baby, mommy's here." I said as my little boy pouted.

He's such an attention seeker sometimes. Just like his dad.

"Haru oppa came just in time... but grandpa." Nami whimpered, just then we heard my mother from downstairs. "Grandpa must be home." I said scooping up the whining Yongho with the kids following me behind, I saw my dad sitting down on the couch wiping his forehead with a tissue, he seems unharmed.

"Dad!" I said making him look up and smiled, "You're back early! Are you kids okay?" He asked the twins and Haru who nodded, the twins ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Are the twins okay?!" A crazed looking Namjoon ran inside the house followed by my other six husbands and two other of my babies.

"Mommy!" Ara and Hani squealed, they clung to my legs making me smile. I feel so happy to see my families once again, "Nana! Nami!" Namjoon said and easily scooped them in his arms as the girls clung to him, "Thank God you two are safe, you have no idea how worried I was when you mind linked us that a creature is attacking you."

I felt my chest tightened imagining them getting hurt without any of me or my husbands with them. My poor babies. "Well since everyone is here let me and Rachel cook for dinner." My mom clapped, "I mean... I don't mind." Jungkook shrugged as he stood next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist, "I missed you jagi." He whispered while pecking me on my lips.

"Hey no fair!"

Taehyung and Jimin whined out including Yongho who pushed Jungkook's face away with his little hands. "No! My mommy!" Yongho said at an offended coconut named Jungkook, "That's my boy." Yoongi chuckled from behind as he took the whiny Yongho from my arms, "Come on little guy, it's time for your nap." He said.

"You two sweetie, up up!" Hoseok picked up Hani and followed the other pair towards upstairs. "Come on Rachel, I need your help." My mom said taking my wrist, "Can I help too?" Jin asked, "Sure, sure." She waved as we three head inside the kitchen.

"Let's get to work!"

"Yes madam!"

🌸🌸🌸

Hoseok

I hummed while stroking Hani's hair gently coaxing her to sleep, she has my habit of falling asleep when people touch her. Hani and Yongho are snuggled up on Rachel's bed since it has her scent so it will calm down the kids, Yoongi hyung already went downstairs to join the others after Yongho fell asleep.

Making sure that Hani is completely asleep, I drag the covers to cover them both comfortably and turned off the lights except the night lights that Rachel's mom gave to us. It was Rachel's who we found out didn't stop sleeping with a night light until the age of 16.

Once I was downstairs I could hear the laughings from the living room. "Think fast." Yoongi hyung threw a can of soda to me which I caught thankfully.

"Yah." I glared at him making the guy shrug. "Jungkook daddy, how did you all met mommy?" Ara asked, we all looked each other since it's the first time the kids asked us about this. "Well... you can say it's fate." Namjoon started, but someone scoffed.

"Yeah, getting a cross necklace thrown to your face is fate alright." Jungkook mumbled making us crack up. "Mom threw a cross necklace to your face?" Nana gasped before giggling, "Yeah, Haru's mom hit Jimin on the head with a metal rod." I added and saw the shock on Haru's face.

"Dad wasn't joking afterall." Haru blinked, "So, what was mom like? Was she always stern?" Nami pipped in, "Oh no, she's just a very serious person when it comes to something she is good in like her grades and volleyball." Taehyung answered for her.

"Mom was a volleyball player?"

"The captain as well." Rachel came inside and sat down next to me and I happily put my arms on her shoulder making her lean against me. "I thought you were helping your mother and Jin for dinner?" Rachel's dad asked her, "They kicked me out." She pouted.

"What were you talking about?"

"We were asking how did the dads met you." Ara said.

"Oh,what did they told you?" Rachel looked at each one of us, "That you threw a necklace at Jungkook appa's face." Nami spoke up, "Ah, that. Anything else?" She asked.

We talked about your past with the kids for about an hour before Jin hyung walked in. "Dinner's ready. Come on." He said.

"Let's continue during dinner." Rachel said and we all head to the dining room for dinner.

***