Thirty-Eight

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Well you're... Dressed." I said while staring at Yoongi's choice of outfit, I have to say he looks fine as hell.

" I said while staring at Yoongi's choice of outfit, I have to say he looks fine as hell

He shrugged.

"I find the style of this era to be much more comfortable than those stuffy suits." He said while straightening his coat. "Let's go." He said walking towards the exit as I blinked a few times, he made me look so unattractive with my choice of outfit which is a plain old white sweater and black skinny jeans, I wore my long black jacket as well.

"Hurry up." He groaned out while I snapped back to reality.

"Coming."

---

"I hate this place."

"Cmon, it's just for a bit okay? Me and Hara will meet up and then we can go back home okay? Well, you have to accompany me costume shopping later though." I said dragging him inside the café that me and Hara always goes to.

"There she is!" I exclaimed spotting Hara by the table with... A guy? We arrived at Hara's table and I greeted them, "Hey Hara." I said and bowed to the stranger. "Hey Rachel! You don't mind me bringing over my mate right?" Hara asked at the last part quietly while pointing at the red haired guy next to her.

"I dont actually because, as you can see I have to bring Yoongi along as well." I whispered and we sat down, I was facing Hara while Yoongi is facing the red haired dude.

"Oh yeah! Mark, this is my best friend Rachel and her... Boyfriend? Anyways, Rachel this is Mark my... Boyfriend slash mate?" Hara was unsure at the title like me. "Nice to meet you Mark-ssi, this is... Yoongi." I nudged Yoongi by the elbow since he's too busy looking around the café instead.

He looked in front and I felt him stiffen, same goes to Mark who looked at Yoongi with the same expression.

"YOU!"

🌸🌸🌸
Yoongi

As the two girls are busy talking with each other me and the mutt or Mark is busy having a staring contest. Although we worked together to find our mate doesn't mean that we're friends and shit.

We both didn't talk with each other because of course we're not the talkative ones among our brothers. "Aren't you eating oppa?" Hara spoke up as she looked over Mark who shook his head, "Yah, are you on a diet or something?" My mate nudged me again while pointing at the untouched french fries in front of me. "Why don't you feed me?" I smirked at Rachel.

"You have hands that are still working, use it." She rolled her eyes and ate her own food while I chuckled, typical Rachel. I looked in front to see Mark trying to avoid Hara from feeding him.

What a sight.

After the two girls finished talking the two had to leave because Jaebum isn't letting them out for that long. Damn werewolves and their possessive as hell attitude.

"Bye Rachel! See you at the party!" Hara waved as my mate waved back. "A party?" I asked as soon as we began to walk down the streets, "Yeah, it's a Halloween party. The school throws it every year." Rachel said while walking backwards, I held her arm and spun her around. "Walk like a normal person, you'll just embarrass yourself." i mumbled out irritatingly.

"Whatever, hurry up! The store is not far from here." Rachel grabbed my hand and dragged me faster. I gulped while looking at our intertwined hands, I like it that her hand is much smaller compared to mine. I felt like our hands belong with each other and without me knowing I tightened my hold to hers.

"This store has the most amazing costumes... From Hara said."

We entered the shop and was surrounded by these creepy looking masks and other decorations like fake spider webs and plastic skulls. "Welcome to Mystic World, can I help you?" We both turned around to see a middle aged lady smiling at us.

"Hi, I'm looking for something to wear for a high school Halloween party?" Rachel said as the lady hummed, "What are you planning to be dear?" She asked, "A vampire princess?" Rachel suggested.

I scoffed.

"Shut up." Rachel glared at me before going back to the lady. "I think I have some, follow me." The lady said, I didn't know that we were still holding hands until Rachel let go of hers. My hands felt cold instantly and I'm a vampire.

"I'll just wait here." I sighed sitting down on a widen stool while crossing my arms as I watched my mate follow the lady to look for her costume.

---

We left the store after an hour and we're finally on our way back to the mansion. "I wonder if we have homework?" Rachel mumbled to herself before taking out her phone, I took a peek and saw she was texting Hara.

"Hey Yoongs."

That name again. "Is it true that your vampire sides will come out during the red moon festival?" Rachel asked which made me froze, how did she know about the red moon festival? "I read it at the internet, Namjoon told me that you guys will be in your vampire forms." I sighed as we continued walking, "Well of course, we get hungry and moody all the time." I told her.

"So like, it's the time of the month vampire version?" Rachel smirked as I rolled my eyes and pushed her head a bit. "Yah!" She glared and pushed my head as well, "Why you little!" We both ended up in a head pushing war until we arrived back at the mansion.

***
I'm trying to finish this book before I head off to Uni and I'm worried that I won't have time to update once I start my classes.

Random fact: I put my sister's contact name as Annoying Shit...you?

Comment and upvote~