Thirty-Two

🌸🌸🌸Hara

🌸🌸🌸
Hara

Me and Rachel found a table at the fried chicken restaurant. "So... Continue where you left off." Rachel said looking at me like some kid excited for story time.

"Okay... So."

*rewinding sound*

I woke up in a very unfamiliar room on a bed, I looked down and sigh in relief when I'm still wearing my uniform. "Don't worry babe, we won't touch you unless you're ready." A voice said, I looked up and saw Yugyeom standing next to a guy I never met before.

"Where am I and what do you want from me?" I glared at the two boys in front of me, "We'll let Jaebum hyung answer you that." The unfamiliar guy said and like cue the door opened as five guys walked inside. I felt intimidated of course because I'm in a room full of full grown men.

"You're awake, good... Let's get to the point." A short good looking guy said as if he doesn't want to be here, I have to admit I was jealous at how fair his skin is. I mentally pouted at how unfair it is for me as girl when a guy is much attractive than me. But let's not go there!

"I hope you don't freak out but... We're werewolves and you're our mate." Jaebum said... I guess, is he Jaebum? I think so because that dude earlier said Jaebum will answer my question.

It was quite for a few seconds as I let my brain process what he just said.

"I knew it!"

They seemed shocked by my outbusrt but oh well, I already suspected that Yugyeom and Bam Bam are were wolves. They seemed to hate the three vampires so much also, have you seen them during P.E? Mr. Jang told us to run 5 laps around the school field, while the test of the class looked like they want to pass out the two looked like they didn't even ran 5 laps.

And being the mythical and fantasy geek I am, I have many evidence to prove that the boys are werewolves. Hah! Rachel should be proud of me!

"You're not freaking out?"

He's right. What the pancakes am I doing?!

"AHHHHH LET ME GO!" I screamed loudly, the boys covered their ears. "What the fuck?!" The fair skinned due growled at me. "Calm down Hara." Bam Bam walked over me but I threw the pillows at him.

"STAY AWAY!" I scrambled off the bed and head towards the but I ran straight to the door instead and fell on the ground. "Ouch." I pouted holding my head. "Since when the door was there?" I said dumbly.

"Oh gosh she's dumb."

I snapped my head towards their direction and glared at them. "Stay away from me." I said and stood up and opened the door this time before bolting out. But no, someone decided to think that I'm a sack of potato and I shrieked in shock.

"Yah! Put me down!"

"Nope."

*flashback end*