thirteen

ASDFGHJKL 300 READS??!! Y'ALL MAKING ME CRY 。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

As soon as coach dismissed us I quickly ran to the locker room and change out of my sweaty outfit. I didn't want to deal with those girls right now, it's weird talking about the boys.

"Bye!" I shouted as I ran past them and towards the student's parking lot and got on my bike. With that I zoomed back home.

"That was close." I sighed and took off my helmet before running my hands through my hair to make it look less wild than before. I finally got off my bike after putting it in the garage, it was quite once I got home.

Of course it is, my parents already left yesterday leaving me alone yet again in this house. I hummed as I tossed my jacket on the couch and went upstairs, I took a nice warm bath and wore my black hoodie and grey sweats.

I feel so fluffy and warm.

It was already late in the evening, I made myself some food and took it in front of the TV.

I put on The Heirs because Choi YoungDo aka Kim WooBin is delicious to watch. If we have a bully that hot I ain't even mad to be honest.

"OMG I'M IN LOVE!"

What? I was alone at home, nobody is gonna judge me anyways. Besides, you do this too if you're alone right?

Of course I know.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

I continued to fangirl throughout the episode.

🌸🌸🌸
Jin

"How was school?" I asked the maknae line as soon as they arrived home. "Exhausting, and boring." Jungkook whined and slumped on the couch next to Jimin and Taehyung.

I shook my head and threw them each a blood bag. "Drink up and do your home works later." I said while going back to the kitchen. I found this video where this female foreign human is cooking something.

I wanted to try it out, even if we're vampires doesn't mean we only drink blood. We can eat human food too, but the bloods are like something we drink to control our bloodlust but we don't go overboard.

"What are you doing hyung?" Taehyung asked over my shoulder. "I'm learning this thing that they call lasagna, I wanted to make this for our mate." I said while watching the human cut the ingredients.

"Speaking about our mate... Rachel just injured herself."

I snapped my head towards Taehyung's direction.

My mate is hurt?!

"Is she okay?!" I panicked. Oh my God, who hurt her? I will kill that person!