seventeen( SAY THE NAME)

This chapter will be in Jungkook's POV

🌸🌸🌸
Jungkook

When I heard Rachel said that Jin hyung kissed her a sudden rush of anger filled me. I didn't know what happened because I blacked out and when I finally snapped back to my senses I was already in front of Rachel while cupping her face with my hand.

We both made eye contact and after a few seconds I broke the gaze and left with my vampire speed towards the forest nearby. I ran and ran until I finally arrived at the very end of the forest which is a cliff and just stood there while watching the night sky.

I growled in frustration and threw a huge tree branch towards the sea. I broke several rocks as well letting out my anger, yes, we vampires do have super strength but among my brothers I'm the strongest. You can already guess my main power then.

After throwing everything that I could find I slammed my fist on the dirt ground.

"I imprinted on her."

At school I didn't even dared to make eye contact with Rachel, I just watched her from a distance. How should I tell her that I imprinted on her?

How would Jin hyung react?

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Yoongi hyung asked as he walked inside my shared room with him. I was on my bed looking blankly on the white bed sheets when Yoongi hyung asked me that.

"I'm okay hyung."

"You sure? Taehyung told me that you've been quite all day long. You can tell hyung." Yoongi hyung said as he sat on my bed.

At least I should tell someone right?

"Hyung... I imprinted on Rachel."

It was silence and I gripped the bed sheets nervously.

"And?"

I lolooked at Yoongi hyung who is looking at me intensely. "What?" I dumbly replied. "So? You imprinted on Rachel, it's normal for vampires to imprint on their mate before they bond right? I don't see the problem here."

"But hyung... Jin hyung."

Yoongi hyung sighed and placed his hands on my shoulder. "Jin hyung will understand, besides... We're brothers, and we all know that one day we'll share a mate."

I let his words sink in me.

He's right.

"Guys! Rachel's awake!"

Both me and Yoongi hyung stood up quickly before heading towards the guest room where our mate's at. The rest of the hyungs were there too until I felt a shove as Jin hyung ran past us.

"Princess!" He ran and hugged Rachel tightly, I felt jealous because I wanted to hug her too. But me being shy is a problem for me.

"My little princess are you okay? Does your head still hurt? I was so worried when Jimin called and said you passed out at school. Are you hungry? I'll cook something for you!" Jin rambled as turned around to leave.

"Out of my way!" He sassed out before leaving the room. I turned my attention towards Rachel and felt soft seeing her, when we heard a scream from the rest room I have never ran so fast in my life. Jimin and Taehyung just used their normal speed meanwhile I didn't hesitate to use my vampire speed.

When I got to the rest room first I saw DaHee sitting on the floor against the wall looking scared and finally saw my mate on the floor... Unconscious.

"Rachel!"

I ran towards her and checked her pulse, luckily it's still there. I turned towards DaHee and glared at her. "What did you do to her?" I snapped at her.

Knowing who DaHee is I never trust her around us. Ever since we started here she's been sticking with us and tried to do stuff with us that we'll only do to our mate.

"Me? That... Whatever she is suddenly attacked me!" DaHee pointed at Rachel making me even angry. Luckily Jimin and Taehyung hyung finally arrived.

"What's going - Rachel?!"

"Do something to DaHee, we don't want her to run around telling us who we are."

I spoke to them through the mind link lthat we all seven brothers shared. Taehyung hyung went behind DaHee and pinched a pulse on her neck before she fainted before he lifted her up. "I'll bring her to the nurse's office, it'll make her think that she just fainted." We both nodded before Taehyung hyung disappeared.

"I'll call Jin hyung." Jimin hyung said but before he could mind link him I stopped him. "No, let's just bring her home." I said to him. "But what about those teachers?" He asked me.

"I'll let Namjoon hyung handle that but for now, let's bring her home." I said before carrying her on my back with the help of Jimin hyung. "Cmon, lunch is about to end and the students will be flocked at the halls." He said.

And with that we both speed back to the house with our mate.

Just what the hell happened to her?

🌸🌸🌸
As you can see I have published another new story... I'll be updating it once I'm done with this story so stay tuned~

 I'll be updating it once I'm done with this story so stay tuned~

Comment and upvote~

- author.