Six

🌸🌸🌸RachelMe and Hara woke up at 11am today

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel
Me and Hara woke up at 11am today. Luckily we don't have school today and it's a Saturday, we both are lounging around in the living room being total couch potatoes we are while watching Running Man.

"What time is your practise today?" Hara asked shoving some cereals into her mouth. "At 3pm. When will your parents be back?" I asked her back.

"Probably at noon or something."

"Cool"

Silence.

"Do you want to go to the mansion again today?"

I looked at Hara ridiculously. "Are you freaking crazy woman?! We just escaped from getting sucked by a gang of vampires and you want to go there again?" I shouted at her making Hara flinched and sheepishly smiled.

"You're unbelievable" I shook my head.

Hara had to leave so it's just me here sitting while watching TV and wait for my practice to start. It was already 2:30pm and I was dressed in a white shirt and black tight shorts but I wore a pair of grey sweatpants over it.

Just then I heard some talking outside and being the curious idiot I am, I walked towards the window and peeped out from the curtains.

I could see Mr and Mrs. Kim walking out from their car but what shocked me the most is that the 7 other figures walking out from the car as well. One guy turned around and made eye contact with me as I widened my eyes.

IT'S THOSE FREAKING VAMPIRES!!!

Okay Rachel, don't panic. I closed the curtains back and tried to calm down my beating heart, this is so messed up. Why the hell are they out from the mansion?! And our theories are true.

The Kim's are vampires!

I took my phone and quickly dialled Hara's number.

"Hello?"

"Hara. We have a huge problem!"

🌸🌸🌸

Rachel tried her best to focus on her practice but she couldn't. The thoughts about those vampires kept bothering her and Hara couldn't be with her today because she's visiting her grandparents at Gangnam and won't be back until Monday.

And guess what Hara made her do.

Let's take a flashback a few hours ago shall we?

*rewind sound*

"You want me to do what?!"

I was questioning my friend's sanity. Hara asked me to investigate them while she's at Gangnam.

"Oh come on! Pleaseee, I'll call my friends so they can help you. Just imagine, if we can uncover this and reveal to the public, we can be famous! My YouTuber career will expand and you'll be known as well which is a good opportunity for your volleyball career and universities will be opening doors for you!" Hara said which made me feel a bit interested.