sixty-eight 2

🌸🌸🌸
You

"How many rounds do we have to go?" I asked Chenle as we sat down on the ground watching Bang Chan fight Hyunwoo. Bang Chan's power is water elemental while Hyunwoo have flight.

"Depends on how long they can hold up, if one of them gives up then the match is over." Chenle said while I bit my lips nervously as I watched Bang Chan tries to dodge Hyunwoo's attacks.

Sadly, Bang Chan lost the match as he could barely stood up on both of his legs. I winced when they brought him over, he was covered with bruises from scratches and his head and mouth were bleeding.

I saw Hyunwoo walking back towards his group of friends as they all gave him a high five and he even had this satisfied smirk on his face when he looked over Bang Chan.

"Lee Hyunwoo wins the first match!"

"Well duh." I rolled my eyes in irritation and walked over towards Bang Chan while a student tries to heal him. Keyword; tries.

"I'm sorry but this is the most I can do." The girl mumbled as you can tell how distressed she looks, his face was clear from the bruises but he couldn't stand up yet because her healing powers isn't that strong like Jin's.

I walked up to her and patted her head, "You did your best sweetie." I said giving her a reassuring smile as she gasped when she saw me, "Y-your highness." Bang Chan tried to stand up but I quickly held him down, I didn't know but when I touched his leg a white glow appeared and he stared at his leg and at me with shock.

"Y-you healed me."

"I did?" I asked with wide eyes and stared down on my hands, since when do I have healing powers? "You can copy other people's powers." Chenle mumbled.

Wait, so I have like 4 powers? Holy shit.

"Next match... Zhong Chenle vs Ito Ryui."

"Ryui? That's so unfair!" I heard the students murmured and I faced Chenle with worry as he looked like he was about to collapse. "What's his power?" I asked Bang Chan who finally stood up.

"Ryui is a shadow shifter, he can make weapons using shadows and his level is almost the same as prince Yoongim" Bang Chan said, almost the same as Yoongi's?

Chenle haven't told me what was his powers so I'll just have to see what he does. But I'm very worried for him since he's facing someone who almost has the same power level as my mates.

Author

Chenle stood in fear as he was now facing his opponent, he never imagined that he'll be fighting someone who is so powerful. Ryui sent him a smirk as the earth beneath then shook and lifted up in the air, Rachel watched the huge image that showed Chenle's expression.

The blue dome forcefield was finally on surrounding them and there's no way to escape.

"Start."

Rachel watched and felt her heart drop when Ryui's hand formed a long balck sharp blade as his eyes turned red, Chenle was obviously shaking as Ryui charged towards him with inhuman speed. Suddenly, a puff of smoke appeared as Chenle dissapeared but in place stood a small mouse as it squeaks and ran off.

A shifter.

Ryui gritted out in annoyance as he tried to hit the mouse Chenle but he managed to dodge every attack using his small and fast body. Chenle sat on top of Ryui's head and suddeny turned himself into a bull which crushed Ryui to the ground.

The lower ranks team cheered for Chenle, Ryui pushed Chenle off him and changed his weapon into a sword. Noticing this, Chenle turned into a woodpecker and flew towards Ryui and pecked his head with his beak causing Ryui to stumble and swung his sword aimlessly.