eighty-five

🌸🌸🌸Nana&Nami: 10 years oldAra: 7 years oldYongho: 4 years oldHani: 2 years old

🌸🌸🌸
Nana&Nami: 10 years old
Ara: 7 years old
Yongho: 4 years old
Hani: 2 years old

You

I watched silently as Hoseok played with Hani, his daughter as the two ran around the garden. I had to make sure everything is under control before I have to leave the palace for a few days, so my husbands are in charge of the kids.

But I'm still worried leaving the kids with their fathers, not becausw I don't trust them or anything but the kids all have their father's habit. Like the twins have Namjoon's clumsy habit, Ara eventhough she is young but she can be very naggy which causes the twins and her to argue a lot and if the kids are too out of control.

Let's just hope the palace is still standing.

Now for Yongho I'm not that worried since he is rather chill if he's with his siblings or father, Hani and Hoseok im not worried as well.

Just the twins and Ara.

"Now listen carefully okay? Mommy has to go for a meeting with the other female leaders for a few days which means daddies are in charge. Listen to them and dont cause any trouble, especially you three, and no fighting. Got that?" I said seriously to my three daughters who nodded.

"We'll be okay mom don't worry." Nana waved off, "We'll promise not to fight each other... that is if Ara don't for any trouble with us then we're fine." Nami continued on.

"What did you say?" Ara glared at her sisters and i quickly stepped in not wanting any fight to break out, "Girls." I warned them sternly and they all looked down.

"Sorry mommy/mom."

I just sighed out already regretting this.

Fast forward, it was already Friday and I have to leave to the fairy kingdom for this event with the female rulers and wont be back until Monday. I held Hani who didn't want to let go of me while wrapping her little arms around my neck and Yongho who is clinging on my leg.

"Nu.. I dun want mommy to leaf." Hani mumbled to my neck, "Don't leave mommy!" Yongho cried out while Ara tried to pull him off me, "Yongho! Let go of mommy, she has to leave!" She said pulling her brother.

"Now kids... Mommy will be back in a few days okay?" Hoseok stepped out as he took Hani from my arms who protested, my heart felt heavy about leaving the kids, now I know how my mother feels everytime she has to go on her business trip.

I glanced over my mates who had the same sad look on their faces, I swear they're so clingy even the dads are clingy but who am I kidding? I love them so much.

"Bye!" I waved at them after giving them each a kiss on the cheek and got on the car before we drove away from the castle grounds.

Namjoon

Once the car is out of sight I turned towards the kids who had teary eyes watching their mother go, "So, what shouod we do today?" I clapped my hands gaining their attention, the twins shrugged and said, "We have a a project for potion class so... see ya!" Nami waved and left along with Nana.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy or disappointed that my daughters are nerds like me." I frowned.

"They get that from both you and Rachel, hyung." Jungkook shook his head, "Let's go to the amusement park!" Taehyung hollered out excitedly. "The kids are still young to go to earth Tae." Yoongi frowned as he held Yongho in his arms who sniffed as he stared at his father.

"Mommy will be back soon okay?" Yoongi mumbled and wiped Yongho's tears with his sleeve as the kid buried his face in his neck and whined about wanting his mommy making Yoongi sigh out tiredly.

"The amusement park it is!"

🌸🌸🌸

Yoongi hyung made a spell so that the kid's hairs are a normal black colour not silver. We were already at the entrance gate as Jin hyung are paying for the tickets. I had to use my powers to make Nana and Nami come along, trust me, it was hard to make them join with us since the two are legit nerds like me and Rachel.

"I should be studying science by now and not here wasting time on... human stuff." Nana grumbled causing me to look over her, "Why do you two hate the human world so much? It's fun." I asked them as we walked together and watched the rest as they ran ahead of us. "It's their behaviour we hate dad, the humans tend to act on their emotions which is we both find it very stupid." Nami rolled her eyes.

"Where did you get these ideas?"

"Since we always go and visit grandma and grandpa at the human world we did our research." Nana shrugged.

I shook my head at my daughters, now I know what mom and dad felt like when I was younger. A tug on my left sleeve caught my attention, "Dad... where did the maknae dad line went?" Nami asked, I widened my eyes and looked ahead to find that those three are indeed gone.

"Shit."

***
I'm a bad author lol

***I'm a bad author lol