sixty-three

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

Monday, 12am

It burns.

My whole body felt like it's burning, the pain is so unbearable and I screamed out in pain. I tried to move but couldn't even move my limbs, what is this?

Help!

I can't, this is too much.

I cried and trashed around roughly on the bed, beads of sweats fell from my forehead down to my neck. I could feel my sweat wetting my pyjama shirt but I didn't care because all I could think is the burning pain I'm feeling all over my body.

Suddenly I could see a quick vision of a place that looked like my own room in the palace, I was holding a bundle of white cloth with my mates surrounding me.

The image blurred out and now I was laying down on the ground beatened up and bruised, everything around me is destroyed. I could see my mates laying lifeless on the geoundt as well, the nearest to me was Yoongi who could barely open his eyes.

No.

The image again was blurred and I was now standing in a dark room, the same room I was in back when I was kidnapped.

"Where are you?!"

I screamed as I looked around the dark room, I ran around trying to find a way out but it seemed endless. The images of the guy's bodies surrounded me and I fell down crying hardly.

I held my head in my hands crying out for them.

A pair of red heels stood in front of me, I looked up gently to see who it was.

The vampire me.

She was smiling at me, her silver metallic hair made it look shiny with her pale skin and her bright glowing red eyes. She took her hand out for to me to grab so I did.

"Hello." Her voice was the same as mine, her hand went to wipe the tears away from my face. "It's been so long right?" She chuckled, oh my God, this vampire me is so much cooler than myself.

"W-why did the guys were like that?" I croacked out, I was scared, what if it's a vision? She sighed and gave me a tight smile, "You'll find it out soon, but for now we can be reunited. After this, I will be with you, still a part of you and help you throughout your new journey as the vampire queen."

Vampire queen huh?

"After this... I'm no longer a human?" I asked her.

"Sweetie, you were never a human in the first place. You're just a late bloomer, but it's okay, being a vampire is cool. I mean, just look at me! I'm a gorgeous lady." She spun around gracefully in her black dress.

I rolled my eyes playfully.

She stopped and laughed along with me and held both of my hands.

"I'll see you soon."