eighty-two

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

Ara grew up healthy and the more I look at her, the more she resembled Jin, his lips and eyes and even she have this obsession with pink even at a very young age.

"Ara~" Jin cooed as he gave her the stuffed teddy bear, Ara just gurgles and smiles as she reached out for the toy. Jin loves to spoil the kids, in fact they all love to spoil them. Namjoon brought the twins their own playhouse set toys each during their third birthday and even the latest toys, and now they have a new addition the gifts keeps piling up and I don't think the play room will be able to keep the toys.

Being a mother is tiring though, I still have to do my duties as the queen at the same time spend time with my babies. Nami and Nana are old enough to have their own room so it wasn't a problme for us actually, the palace is huge im sure we jave enough rooms.

And what I learned during my first pregnancy is that vampires have a much higher chance to get pregnant even if you had sex overnight, I didn't believed it at first but after I gave birth to the twins me and Jin did 'it' a month after and then I was pregnant once again.

Hara is already in her second pregnancy, she told me that after the coronation the werewolves went on heat. She discovered she was pregnant a few weeks after and then poof! Haru is born.

A knock interrupted my train of thoughts and saw Yoongi walking inside my room, "Hey baby girl." Yoongi crawled next to me and made me lay down next to him, his hands caressed my arm gently. "Is it feeding time already?" I mumbled.

Yoongi hummed and sat up while lookimg at me, he pushed away my hair before leaning down to sink his fangs on my neck. I held his bicep and felt him pulling out his fangs, I did the same thing before we both smiled at each other.

"I think it's time for me to have my kid don't you think?" Yoongi smirked making me whined out when he pushed me down on the bed hovering over me. "I just gave birth a few months ago!" I complained.

"Well who told you to be tempting baby girl?"

"Fuck you Yoongi."

"You will..."

🌸🌸🌸

Taking the kids to the park is something that I'm going to regre doing soon. "Come on kids!" I said as we got inside the royal car, I held Ara on my lap while the twins sat together in their child seat. Next to me are Taehyung and Jimin since they have nothing to do today.

"Will the dragons be with us daddy?" Nana asked Taehyung who hummed in respond, "I don't think so sweetie, they are busy today. But you have me, daddy Jimin and mummy!" Nana nodded in respond.

Once we arrived at the park, the moment we opened the car door the twins dashed out. I glanced over Taehyung and Jimin who let out a sigh, "Let's go, they have Namjoon hyung's destructive DNA in them." Jimin said and the two quickly followed the troublemaking twins.

I held Ara to my chest as she played with my necklace while staring at it with wide eyes, her plump lips were puckered up with a bit of drool since she was so focused on the ruby necklace.

"Come on baby." I bopped her nose gently with my finger and she shot her head to my direction before giving me a toothless giggle, "You are so adorable."

While we rested on the blanket on the grass I gave Ara her chewy toys to make sure she isn't bored. I watched my two husbands playing around with Nana and Nami happily, my heart swelled with happiness seeing them smiling and enjoying themselves.

I turned my attention towards Ara and gasped silently as tried to stand up on her own, her butt was up with both of her arms down on the ground. I held my breath and quickly took out my phone to record it, "You can do it baby." I cheered for her.

Ara eventually removed her hands and she stood up on both of her feet for a few seconds, "Oh my God baby you did it!" I gasped out and she fell back on her lap hurriedly crawling back to me and planted her face on my thigh making me laugh.

"Was that a workout for you?" I cooed after putting away the phone and held her up to plant kisses all over her face. Ara's giggle made me happy until I hear the twin's voices.

"WE WANT KISSES TOO MUMMY!"

I was tackled down by my twins who demanded kisses from me, "Okay, okay girls let mummy put Ara down first." I laughed at their puckered lips, I put Ara on my lap and give the twins their kisses before they ran off towards their dads.

***
A fluff chapter. Since a lot of you guys wanted smut I'll make one chapter each for every member orite? 😂

 Since a lot of you guys wanted smut I'll make one chapter each for every member orite? 😂