sixty-four

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"This is awesome."

I was looking at myself in the mirror, the new me is very amusing to be honest. I legit have silver hair! Like what?!

"I wonder what are my powers?" I hummed while brushing my hair, the ceremony for my transformation is tonight at 9pm and from what the boys told me is that the whole kingdom will be going.

The dress is already done and is in my closet, waiting for it to be worn tonight. As i was staring at myself in the mirror when I heard someone knocking.

"Come in~" I sung happily as Mia walked inside my room, "Y/N, the queen told me to help you get ready for the ceremony." She told me as I nodded, "I'll set up the bath for you." She said.

"Where's Maya?" I asked her since they're always together, "The queen asked her to do some errands, I'll help you with your dress and makeup." Mia winked before going inside the bathroom to set up my bath.

Time skipeu by Jin's nagging

"Done!"

I spun around to look at myself in the mirror and gasped silently. Holy shit, is this me? Oh my God!

"Mia, you're so gifted with makeup." I said as she bowed 'gracefully'. "I'll go and inform the king and queen that you're done." And with that she left, I sighed and twirled around in my red dress. The red lipstick actually made me look good!

I've never worn something bright like this lip colour right now, I usually just stick to plain lip balm or even the pinkish colour to make my lips look not that pale.

"Your highness, everyone's ready." A knock on my door made me gulped, taking few deep breaths I opened the door to see one of the butler waiting outside with a smile. He took out his hand and I held it.

We neared the grand hall and I felt nervous, I took another deep breath as I stood on top of the grand marble staircase trying to hide my nervousness.

"Her royal highness, Rachel Kwon."

The hall is filled with vampires all dressed in suits and fancy dresses, I saw my mates waiting for me at the bottom of the staircase looking handsome in their own suits.

I remember that red is the royal vampire family's colour so that's why the boys and me are wearing red, along with the king and queen of course. As everyone bowed I walked down the staircase carefully and slowly before finaly reaching at my mates.

"Wow."

"You look so beautiful."

The boys threw compliments to me making me blush, "You guys aren't bad yourselves." I said and they all gave me their smiles, "Come on Rachel, let's go and meet the leaders of each creatures." Taehyung linked his arm with mine while Jungkook quickly linked his arm with my other arm.

"This is king Agnis, the elf king." Namjoon said as a very tall elf with pointy ears and long white hair bowed at me, I quickly bowed back. "It's a pleasure to meet the crowned princess of the vampire kingdom." King Agnis smiled at me.

"This is queen Stella, the queen of light." A very beautiful woman with curly short yellow hair smiled at me widely, "Oh my! She's so gorgeous!" Queen Stella shrieked holding my hand in hers and kept on cooing at how my hair fits my pale skin.

"Stop scaring her Stella for goodness sake!" A young man said pushing queen Stella away making her pout, "Pardon her your highness, she's always bright... I'm prince Dillon, I'm here on the behalf of my father King Triton."

Oh so he's a merman.

The whole night continued as I was introduced to the other noble vampires and to be honest I'm bored already. So this is how a business party feels like, it's not that fun actually.

"Your highnesses, the king has requested you to be with him. It's time to cut the cake." A servant went to us, we excused ourselves and head towards the king and queen. And I saw my parents with them! Along with Hara and her mates, and even JiHyun is here with her brothers!

"Mom! Dad!"

I ran up to them and hugged them tightly, I missed them so much. "You look so beautiful!" My mother cried as she cupped my face, "Mom." I whined making her laugh before dabbing the tissue on her eyes.

"I'm so proud of you." My dad hugged me and I smiled softly, "Thank you dad." I said as he pecked my forehead gently, I went to Hara and hugged her. "Girl! You look fucking hot in that dress, your hair suits you!" Hara exclaimed as she clapped her hands.

A scent caught my nose as I sniffed, "Wait... don't tell me." I gasped as Hara smield widely and nodded, "The guys turned me into a werewolf. So now I'm a werewolf like them too." She said as we both squealed like the highs school girls we are.

I turned to JiHyun who had wide sparkling eyes looking at me. "Sunbaenim! I mean, your highness... congratulations on your transformation." JiHyun said cutely as I patted her head gently and turned towards her nine brothers who immediately bowed deeply.

"Your highness." They all chorused, I made eye contact with Kai who smiled at me and I smiled back. "These are the princes and princess of the werewolf kingdom." The king said.

I snapped my head towards the king. "Princes?" I gapped and looked over JiHyun who whistled as she looked away, "Let's not waste time here. We need to cut the cake!" The queen said before pulling me in front, the servants brought in the big 5 tier chocolate cake with red icing on it.

"Welcome fellow creatures! It's a great honour for the royal family that you all get to come to our crowned princess's transformation party and birthday!" The king said as they all clapped loudly.

"It's time to cut the cake!"

Namjoon handed me the knife as they all sang the happy birthday song before I gently cut the cake.

The whole night was fun and I'm actually enjoying myself as a vampire now. The boys each gave me gifts and I have a huge pile of unopened gifts from the guests which I'll open it tomorrow.

But right now I'm enjoying this moment.

***
Ayeeeee

***Ayeeeee