Twenty-Two

🌸🌸🌸Rachel

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

During the whole journey I choose to sit next to our coach since mostly the girls are going to bombing me with questions. I have enough drama and the one with DaHee is already a pain in my fucking ass.

"You looked stressed out sweetie." My coach aka Mrs. Bae said to me, she's a pretty young woman that I sometimes question why is she a teacher instead of a model. "Just... Stuffs back at home." I said to her as she nodded.

"How are you feeling? I heard that you have to go home early a few days ago, if you're sick you can tell me immediately." Mrs. Bae said, despite being strict she is very sweet and caring if we're not practising which is why I like her out of our other teachers at school.

"Yeah, I'll tell you if anything happens Mrs. Bae. Thank you." I smiled to her gratefully.

Just as I was busy enjoying the view from the window beside me I felt my phone vibrate and quickly took it out from my pocket.

Unknown: Are you at Incheon yet?

Who's this?

Unknown: Btw this is Hoseok ^^

Ah...

I replied quickly to his text.

You: Hi Hoseok. Nope, we haven't arrived but we'll be there in 30 minutes or so

Hobi: Ah okay, just checking though. Who are you with now? Am I not disturbing you?

Such an angel.

You: I'm with my coach, and no you're not disturbing me Hobi oppa. You texted me just in time because I'm bored.