sixty-two

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Rachel! Shadow whatever the fuck you're thinking don't do it!" I heard Yoongi yell at the backbackground as I gulped as Shadow stalked closer to me. Soon her nose was in front of my face as i could feel her hot breath.

"L-look, I'm not looking for any problems with you." I lifted my hands up in surrender.

Shadow sat up straight as she kept quiet. She then dove down quickly and I clenched my eyws shut waiting for any pain to happen to me while Yoongi yelled.

"No!"

A few seconds later I still haven't felt any pain. I dared to open my eyes and gapped.

Shadow was bowing down to me.

I glanced over Yoongi who had the same facial expression as I do; shock.

"Forgive me your highness."

Did she just-

"I didn't know that you were master Yoongi's mate. I deserve a punishment." Shadow said, I looked around nervously trying to figure put something. "Um... g-get up. No need to bow down to me Shadow." I faked a laugh and gave Yoongi a "what the fuck are you standing there help me' Look.

He quickly went over my side in a second and held me close. "No, I have made master Yoongi upset over my actions. I hurt his mate and the future vampire queen." Shadow insisted. I sighed out tiredly.

"Look, I'm not mad... well I was mad but that's a few days ago. I forgive you okay? Just... don't bow down to me, it's weird."

"Wait... you understand her?" Yoongi looked at me and Shadow. "Well, yeah?" I nodded.

Before Yoongi could open his mouth a loud crash made him stop followed by Hoseok's loud shriek.

"OMG AGNI NO!"

The ground shook and I gulped knowing what is coming. Turning around I whimpered seeing another orange dragon running towards me with its tongue sticking out like a dog, this would look cute actually... IF IT'S NOT A DRAGON!

"God help me."

Soon I was pinned down by the orange dragon who looked like as if its grinning.

"Hello your highness! OMG you're so pretty!"

"AGNI GET OFF HER!"

🌸🌸🌸
Author

"That's it... I'm not coming out of ny room ever again." Rachel mumbled while hugging her pillow. Agni; Hoseok's dragon is very... hyper.

Hoseok is busy scolding his dragon meanwhile Yoongi is busy trying to calm down the pouting girl. "There, there... come on, you need to rest up. Your transformation is next Monday so you need all the energy you can get." Yoongi said patting her head.

He's right. Rachel's transformation will be next Monday also that's her birthday. She felt nervous all of a sudden, a full vampire transformation? Heck, never would Rachel think about being a full ass vampire.

A knock interrupted their conversation as Mia walked inside the room. "Forgive me for disturbing my prince, but the queen has requested for her royal highness Rachel right now." Mia bowed while he hands are in front of her politely.

"It's okay Mia, I have to go too. Gotta prepare some stuff before Rachel's ceremony. See ya later baby girl." Yoongi gave her a soft kiss on the cheek before he left the room, the moment he left Mia gave Rachel a knowing look.

"Oh quit it."

---

The queen actually brought Rachel to the mall, yes, the supernatural world has a mall. Shocking, I know. "We have to get you the perfect dress for the ceremony!" The queen clapped and soon the workers hurried on to their side.

"They'll measure your size." Rachel stood on top of a circle like platform while the workers aka the fairies flew around measuring her waist, and length. "This reminds me of Tinkerbell." Rachel mumbled while one fairy is busy measuring her head.

"Oh dear, Tinkerbell is the head pixies. Fairy godmother is in charge of us." The pink haired fairy giggled while she fluttered around with her sparkly pink wings.

Once they were done the queen brought her to shop for the rest of her stuff such as shoes and other stuff that the queen considered as needed for the ceremony.

"How do you feel about turning into a vampire?" The queen asked as they strolled around the mall earning glances from the other creatures. It's not everyday to see the vampire queen in the mall.

"Nervous."

The queen smiled and patted her shoulder, "It happens to all of us. I'm sure you can handle it, you have my boys with you." She said making Rachel nodded.

"Alright, thank you your highness."

"Call me eomma."

***
The next chapter will be about the ceremony so stay tuned my dear squishies

***The next chapter will be about the ceremony so stay tuned my dear squishies

Dis is Shadow

Dis is Agni (btw he's much more of a baby dragon here which means Shadow is older than Agni)