forty-two

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Mom! Dad!" I squealed happily as I got home to my parents, I asked my mates for permission don't worry besides, Namjoon suggested I should stay at my parent's since they're in their vampire period which reminds me. I need to buy me some more pads because your girl is having her own red moon.

Sigh.

"Hey sweetie. We missed you!" My mom hugged me tightly and I closed my eyes enjoying my mother's warmth. "Is it true that you both have a week off?" I asked them excitedly and I squealed again when my dad nodded. Dinner was made by my mom and me, I felt happy because this is something that is rare for me to happen.

"Hey mom, how did you and the Kim's know each other?" I asked as I watched her stirring the pot of yummy stew, "We were friends in high school before me and your dad know each other, in fact Mr. Kim introduced your father to me and we... Well sort of clicked I guess." I always wanted to know how it felt to fall in love with someone but oh well, I already found my destined soulmates and seven of them of course. I wonder how are they coping with the red moon?

🌸🌸🌸

School started and I can see the students putting down the decorations for Halloween and soon they'll replacing them with Christmas decorations. "Rachel!" I turned around and see Hara smiling at me with Yugyeom and Bam Bam behind her with the same smile.

"Hey guys." I said, "Where are your mates?" Yugyeom asked since they're always stuck with me, "They should be here by now, the red moon is over so they should be here in... 3...2...1." I looked at my wrist watch as the second hand ticked.

"ANGEL!"

I put down my hand and turned around only to be greeted by a strong force almost pushing me down to the ground, a pink haired Jimin was hugging me tightly. Wait, pink?

"I missed you! You don't know how lonely I was at the mansion." He pouted after releasing the hug but I just patted his soft.. Cotton candy hair still in daze, "Did you... Dyed your hair?" I asked him, he grinned and ruffled his fluffy hair. "We all did, do you like it?" He asked and I nodded.

"Are you going to greet him only jagi?" I turned to face Jungkook who was pouting as well along with Tae, Jungkook has black hair but still looked hot on him and Tae was rocking the blonde hair. "Gosh, you guys are really rocking with these new hair colour." I said still can't stop myself running my fingers in Jimin's soft locks.

"Let's go to class."

Jungkook

During class our homeroom teacher announced that we'll be having a camp. Seriously, what's with this school and activities? I glanced over my mate who was already groaning at the word camp, I snickered and she sent me a glare and stuck her tongue out.

"You know jagi, I'll be glad sucking that tongue of yours." I whispered in her ears just to tease her, I could feel her body stiffen and then she just pushed my face away. "Get away you horny bastard." She said and I just laughed at her enjoying her face turning red.

Once school was out Rachel went back to the mansion with us since the red moon is over, we can controls our vampire side perfectly but just in case besides three of us already imprinted on her. We don't want to take any risk to actually harm her or anything.

You

"Jiminie!" I hollored as I slammed the door to his room but boy was that a mistake as I saw him shirtless on his bed while playing with his phone. "Sorry!" I yelped turning around with red face, I fanned myself trying to get the image of his topless upper part of the body out of my mind. I have to admit he's very built, OMG what am I thinking?

"You can turn around now Rachel." He said, I turned around and sighed in relief when he put on a shirt already. "What is it?" He asked and patted the spot next to him on the bed so I sat next to him, "Nothing, I was just sobering where were you that's all." I grinned sheepishly but he had this annoying smirk on his face. "Are you sure? Or you just wanted to see me shirtless? You can just ask baby doll, I will show you not just the top." I scoffed but I felt my face heating up again.

"You're so cute." He cooed and pinched my cheeks. "That hurts!" I whined trying to push his hands away from my precious face, he laughed and we just stared at each other in the eyes. None of us were saying anything, Jimin's eyes then went to my lips and I bit it nervously. Why is this room suddenly hot? We both leaned closer with each other, my heart beating faster every second and I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"Can I?" He asked his eyes turning from a shade of brown to gold and I nodded, and with that our lips met. I clenched my fists and closed my eyes, the kiss was innocent but not before I felt him slipping his tongue inside my mouth and I gasped in shock tying to push him away but he held my wrist so I let him abuse my lips with his.

"J-Jimin." I tried to call his name but it only sounded like a moan instead. We both broke the passionate make out as I was breatheless and stared at him, Jimin's eyes are still glowing with the gold colour and I cupped his face with my palm.

"W-what was that?" I asked him since I have never kissed a guy this passionate before.

"I imprinted on you and bonded at the same time."

***
Sorry I haven't been updating, wattpad won't let me publish this chapter for days and I was ready to fight 😤

Comment and upvote~