sixty-eight 3

🌸🌸🌸
Author

Jungkook and Taehyung already finished their match and they won, Jimin was up next against a kid named Jaehyun but the match ended not long because Jaehyun gave up after Jimin sent him flying rocks.

Rachel gave Jimin a glare who sheepishly smiled and mouthed a 'sorry' to her.

"The first set goes to the higher rank teams. We'll go for an hour break and continue this at 4PM."

The students head towards their families while Rachel walked towards where her mates are waiting, as soon as she entered the royal tent Hoseok engulfed her to a tight hug. "My flower is so badass!" He cooed making her smile.

Yoongi lifted up his hand up as Rachel gave him a high five, "Nice job baby girl." He said, Rachel brought the straw to her lips as the thick cold metallic liquid washed her dry throat.

"Who knew blood could be refreshing." Rachel said as Taehyung patted her head, "Cutie." He giggled.

Her mates took care of her, Jimin even offered to massage her shoulder. "You guys are treating me like those wrestlers in WWE." Rachel shook her head in amusement while the boys just blinked.

What the hell is a WWE?

"By the way, mom told us that they're bringing your parents over for the second set." Namjoon said making Rachel widened her eyes, "They are?"

"Hara and her mates are coming over... also the werewolves princes and princess." Jin added.

Rachel felt happy and touched at the amount of support they were giving her.

"I love you guys." She said making all of them swell with happiness.

"We love you too Rachel."

An hour past by and the students gathered back at the arena, amongst the thousands of students a few got to move to the next round and Chenle told Rachel that the finalist for each team will fight until one of them can't stand up. It usually ended up either of the finalist to be seriously injured.

Match after match Rachel fought with lots of the higher ranks and won every single match with them.

"Rachel Kwon vs Kim Jungkook."

Rachel snapped her head towards the front, "Wait what?" Jungkook shared the same expression as hers along with her other mates. "What?" Namjoon frowned, the king and queen exchange worried looks.

"Noona." Chenle glanced over Rachel who sighed, "Whoever set this match up will answer to me once I'm queen." She grumbled before walking towards the centre of the arena.

Rachel made eye contact with Jungkook who had a worried expression, "I don't want to hurt you jagi." He pouted, "Me too Kookie, let's just get over with this." Rachel said feeling heavy as soon as the ground underneath them floated and the blue forcefield was surrounding them.

"Start."

"I'm really sorry." Jungkook said with a guilty expression, Rachel nodded and got into position. Jungkook charged towards her but she avoided him using her speed and swiftly dodged every attack he gave her, she didn't see his leg as it easily swiped her off the ground causing her to fall down on the ground.

Jungkook winced as she made the impact. Rachel grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him over her and easily switched their position as she straddled him. "I would've enjoyed this position if we're not in this situation right now jagi." Jungkook winked making her roll her eyes playfully at him.

"Shut up you horny bunny."

Jungkook put his hands on her waist and now he was straddling her. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the scene, "They're just messing with each other." He said out of jealously, but the rest couldn't agree more.