nineteen

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

I'm surprised that I'm not freaking out that much with this sudden revelation.

Okay I lied.

After I knew that my parents knew about this too I called them at the moment using my phone. After a few rings my dad finally picked up.

"Hell-"

"THE KIMS ARE VAMPIRES AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!"

I cut off my dad not caring what time is it at Paris now. I need to confirm this, just in case I didn't hit my head too hard on the floor earlier.

"We wanted to tell you the moment you and Hara decided to explore Bangtan mansion. I guess that the boys already told you?"

I sighed and massaged my temple in a stressed way. "Yeah, this is too much to take right now." I said and leaned against the wall while watching the vampires who are having some serious discussion in my living room. They didn't want to leave me alone for the night saying that since I now know that we're mates they have to stick with me all the time.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but me and your mother promise to explain everything once we're done with this project okay?"

"Okay dad."

"I have to go now sweetie, we have a meeting in a few minutes. Good night since it's really late at Seoul now."

"Alright dad, good luck and I love you."

"Love you too."

After hanging up I looked down on my feet, my life is getting crazier by the second. Oh wait! I haven't texted Hara yet since she's sick.

You: Are you still alive?

"Princess."

I looked up to see Jin standing not far from me. "Yes?"

"We have one last thing to tell you." He said before ushering me to follow him. We sat in the living room once again as I waited for them to tell me something.