fifty-seven

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

I scrunched up my nose in disgust as I stared at the so called herbal tea in front of me, "Ugh, what is that smell?" Jin came inside the kitchen while pinching his nose. I gave him a look that clearly says help me, his eyes landed on the cup of green sludge on the table in front of me as he blinked.

"Uh, mom... is that your herbal tea?" Jin pointed as the queen nodded happily as she put away her apron, basically this herbal tea is supposed to heal me completely but to be honest, the tea looks like sewer water and smells like burnt rotten flesh or some shit.

"Im not drinking this." I pushed the cup away, "I know it doesn't look great but its a good cure for you." The queen said as she sat in front of me, "Sadly its true Rachel, I broke my wrist once while playing with Hoseok and I drank that tea, a few minutes later I'm cured." Jin said while patting my head.

He picked up the cup and held it to my face, "I'm okay, I can manage." I pushed the cup away, "Come on Rachel." The queen pleaded using her puppy eyes, curse my weakness.

"Fine!" I groaned out and took the cup in my hands and gulped. "Hurry up." Jin eventually pushed my hands as I was forced to drink up the thing. Once finishing up the tea I coughed out feeling the stinging feeling in my throat, tears flew from my eyes. The familiar scent of Jin's cologne wrapped around me, "It'll be over soon princess." He whispered and the stinging feeling stopped and I sighed out tiredly.

"That's some herbal tea you got there." I gave a weak thumbs up at the queen as Jin laughed.

---

"Excuse me what?" I blinked, "We signed you up for school." Namjoon said, I dropped the book on my lap and whined like the kid I am. "But why?" I laid on the bed in defeat while Namjoon patted my head, "Education cupcake, its for education and this time, its a school for vampires only." He smiled reasuringly.

"A school for vampires?"

He nodded.

I pushed him off the bed roughly and yelled,

"YOU WANT ME TO GO TO A SCHOOL FULL OF BLOOD SUCKING CREATURES?! KIM NAMJOON I WILL KILL YOU!"

🌸🌸🌸

Author

"Open up Rachel!"

Rachel ignored the banging sound against her door as she wrapped herself in a burrito blanket on the bed, it was already time to go to school but Rachel was not having it. "Hurry up Rachel! We'll be late." Jimin's voice got louder.

Giving up she finally dragged herself out from the bed and stared at herself in her new uniform.

(A/N: Infanta Edward Boarding school uniform like damn I wont mind using this uniform lmao.)

"Alright!" Rachel grabbed her bag and went to open the door, "I hate school." She mumbled as the three vampires gapped seeing their mate in the uniform, "What?" Rachel snap as they sheepishly smiled, "Let's go." Jimin cleared his throat and grabbed my wrist before dragging me downstairs.

"Good mor-"

The rest of her mates froze as they saw Rachel walked inside the kitchen, who knew she looked amazing wearing that uniform!

"Eat your breakfast quick." Jin said, after the breakfast the four of them stood in the middle of the living room and Rachel just stared at them confusedly. "Um, I thought we're going to school?" She asked them, "Of course we are!" Jimin chimed as he took out a weird looking key from his pocket, she just watched them weirdly and Jimin lifted up the key and pulled his down in a straight line before a portal opened up before him.

"Let's go!" Taehyung cheered pulling Rachel by the wrist as they jumped inside the portal, feeling light and herself falling down all over again, Rachel made sure to hold Taehyung's hand tightly and soon she felt herself landing on a hard flat surface.

"Welcome to Red Academy."

Rachel looked around and was in awe at the school, she felt like she was in Hogwarts as she saw the decorations and the students wearing the same uniform as them. Their entrance managed to caught the attention of the rest of the students as they gasped seeung who it was.

"Your highness."

They turned around to see a man dressed in a neat looking suit, Rachel noticed how familiar he looked before gasping.

"Uncle Seunghyun?" She said, the man aka Seunghyun looked down at her and smiled widely. "Well if it isn't my favourite niece." He said patting her head as Rachel grinned happily, "This is headmaster Choi." Jungkook told her how to address him.

"Oh right, headmaster Choi." Rachel repeated as Seunghyun smiled a bit before turning to them. "I'll have my secretary to guide you to your class, and since Rachel is the future queen she gets to be in the same class as you three."

"Yay! We're classmates." Taehyung cheered and hugged her close earning jealous glares from the females. Just then a s beatiful woman walked towards them wearing a black dress suit, and again Rachel recognized her. "Hello, I'm secretary Choi." She smiled.

"Follow me your highness."

Rachel was the last one to follow them as she gave Seunghyun a knowing look. "What?" He asked her, "Aunt Yubin is your secretary I see." Rachel said as Seunghyun cleared his throat before walking away.

"Come on jagi!"

"Coming!"

***

Secretary Choi aka Kim Yubin

Secretary Choi aka Kim Yubin... im sorry but I've been a strong WonderBang shipper ever since their collaboration stage lmao... #TOPBIN

 #TOPBIN