Thirty

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Are you okay?" I asked Jungkook putting my hand on his forehead, he wasn't warm or anything intead his skin is very ice cold. Which could be mistaken as a corpse, well obviously he's a vampire and their body temperature is cold as fuck. Soon a barfing sound filled the whole room, Jungkook was crouching down his back facing me. The boys were all groaning while I just stared in shock and worry filled my whole body.

"Seriously Jungkook?"

"Gosh."

I stood up to help Jungkook not wanting him to vomit again but a hand pushed me back down and I looked up to see Jin. "I think you need to stay away from him a bit." Jin said.

Stay away? Did I do something?

"Why? Did I do something?" I asked them as the boys exchanged glances while whispering at each other, Taehyung and Jimin were busy nudging each other. It went about for a few seconds until Yoongi suddenly yelled out loudly, "Oh for fuck sakes! Jungkook threw up because you smell!"

I smelll?

What?

I felt my face heating up and tears welled up my eyes due to the heat and embarassment, I could feel their stares and the quite air wasn't helping me either. "No! Not in that way-" I didn't hear them because I was already running my ass upstairs towards my room, I slammed the door behind me and stood in the middle of my room fanning my face with my hand though it didn't do me any good.

"I smell? What the hell did they meant that? I took a shower! My clothes smells good because I used that fabric softener." I mumbled and rubbed my face dramatically.

I went inside the bathroom and stared at myself, I was red as a tomato. Rolling up my sleeves I turned on the tap and splashed the cold water to my face to at least cool down from the embarassment I felt a few minutes ago.

"Do I smell?"

I lifted up my right arm and took a sniff, I don't smell bad. Right?

Stupid vampires and their sensitive nose!

I huffed in annoyance when a knock interrupted me. "What?" I asked totally not in the mood to meet those rude ass vampires. "I-It's me." The hell, is that Yoongi?

"What do you want?" I said while rolling my eyes, seriously is he going to be a rude piece of shit to me again? "Look, I just want to apologised. Let me inside so I can explain." Yoongi said softly, he said softly. What in the Jimin's jams is this? "I know you're mad..." Well no shit Sherlock, "...but hear me out okay?" Whatever, might as well listen to him.

"Jungkook threw up because yes, you smell but..." I scoffed but just kept quite.

"Not that kind of smell, you've been hanging out with that werewolf girl and her scent got to you. You know just how sesitive our smelling is and besides, vampires and werewolves don't go along very well. The boys didn't want to say anything because they don't want to hurt you, but I did instead. Just... You're our mate and I don't like seeing you mad at us."

That's the most I heard him speak. I bit my lips whether I should forgive him or not.

"It's okay if you don't want to forgive me."

Damn my soft heart. "How the fuck should I be mad at him since he said that?" I gave up and left the bathroom to unlock the door of my room revealing a very nervous Yoongi. "So... Sorry?" HE asked looking at me. "After those words you said to me, I guess I'll think about it... But." I paused while crossing my arms and with a smug smile I said, "You need to stop being mean to me. Then I'll forgive you."

"Ugh fine!" Yoongi rolled his eyes and turned around as he left, a part of me felt hurt when he did that. Does he really hate me that much? Stupid vampire mate stuff for making me soft. "Do you hate me that much?" I asked him feeling butt hurt, hey, my time of the month is coming so I've been feeling moody lately. I saw Yoongi froze in his pace and heard him sigh before looking at me.

"No I don't, it's just that... I suck at showing affection, the boys are good at it just that I really suck at showing my emotions openly. I'm sorry if I said or did anything that made you think I hate you." He said.

Somehow my heart fluttered when he said that.

"So you don't hate me?"

"Of course I don't baby girl, you're too precious for me to hate you." And with that he smiled at me for the first time.

" And with that he smiled at me for the first time

THUMP THUMP

OMG HIS SMILE IS SO CUTE WHAT VODOO SHIT IS THIS?!

I can't breathe.

Yoongi

"Of course I don't baby girl, you're too precious for me to hate you."

I groaned in my pillow feeling myself heat up, that's the first time I showed anyone my soft side and I felt weird. After I said that I left the Rachel and walked downstairs towards our house and just laid myself on the bed.

And what's even more frustrating is that I imprinted on her!

"I'm fucked up."

The red moon is coming soon and from my observation for the past centuries the red moon is where our vampire sides are out and trust me, our vampires are not patient nor good. We get blood lust almost every hour and those who have mates gets horny around their mate, and the ones who already imprinted will suffer worst. Rachel is still 17 but she'll turn 18 during December which is like 2 months from now.

"I just have to control myself around her."

Well I can't promise myself that.

***

Hey! I've been trying to update using my laptop and you'll notice that it's longer than the rest of the chapters before especially chapter 29. Anyways, I'm in a good mood because some have been commenting a lot and I really appriciate that, keep on commenting!

Comment and upvote~