twenty

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"You sure you can handle this?" I asked Hara again for the thousand times already but the stubborn girl just said she is okay. "Don't push yourself, I ain't carrying your ass to the nurse's office if you suddenly faint okay?"

"I'm fine Rachel geez, let's go to the cafeteria or else the line would be too long." Hara said and dragged me behind her towards the noisy cafeteria. The line is long but not that long though, we grabbed our trays and wait for our turn.

We heard squeals and I sighed seeing it was my 'mates' walking inside as if they own the whole cafeteria.

"Finally." I breathed out when it was our turn, taking our food and other stuff you usually do for lunch break. Choosing at our usual table we both ate our lunch slowly while judging everyone.

"Hey angel."

I mentally groaned at the nickname. "Hey." I lazily answered as the three vampires sat at our table surrounding us. "Are you going to stay back again today?" Taehyung asked me.

"Yeah, its our last practice before we're heading off to Incheon this Friday." I said and shoved a spoonful of rice to my mouth. "How long though?" Hara asked.

"Probably till next Tuesday I think. Usually it takes a few days."

"You're going alone?" Jimin sat up with this frown on his face.

"Duh?"

"Will there be other school's there as well?"

"Yeah?"

"And boys?"

"It's a girls tournament."

The three of them sigh in relief.

"But there will be lots of people watching though." Hara butted in and I elbowed her while giving her the 'wtf r u doing?!' Look. Hara grinned evilly and sipped her juice box with that smirk on her face that I want to smack.

"There will be males watching over angel." Jimin mumbled to himself but I can clearly hear him since he is the one sitting in front of me.

" Jimin mumbled to himself but I can clearly hear him since he is the one sitting in front of me