sixteen

500 reads?!!! 。・゚・(ノ∀')・゚・。

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

Cold

Dark

Quite

THUD

Well... It was a few seconds ago.

I opened my eyes and winced at the bright light that entered my vision. "Gosh, who turn on the sun?" I mumbled and tried to sit up.

"She's awake!"

"Guys! Rachel's awake!"

Loud footsteps were heard and I groaned even more as the loud sounds caused my head to throne even more. That's when I noticed that I was inside a room, and not my room but someone's room.

I looked on my right side to face Taehyung who has been eyeing me since I woke up.

"Annyeong~" he said.

"I will fucking poke you in the eye if you do that again." I glared at him causing him to pout. It's not that I hate him or anything, if he do that one more time my poor heart can't take it.

He's fucking adorable!

The door opened and I saw the rest of the vampire brothers enter the room. "Princess!" Jin pushed his brothers as he gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Oof!"

"My little princess are you okay? Does your head still hurt? I was so worried when Jimin called and said you passed out at school. Are you hungry? I'll cook something for you!" Jin rambled as turned around to leave.

"Out of my way!" Jin sassed as he walked out leaving me completely confused.

"Uh..." I looked at them and gave them the look that mom gave me when she found out I played with her makeup.

"Why don't you wash up and change out of your school uniform." Namjoon said to me. I think that's Namjoon, I remember the dimples. I dont remember the rest of the brothers since they're not at home always and the maknae line is always with me.