seventy-four

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

Since me and Namjoon just mated, Namjoon seemed much more clingy and touchy with me. And not to mention how possessive he is towards me, like he didn't let me be alone even just for a few seconds. He constantly give me back hugs and kisses, not that I'm complaining though.

The others are jealous as fuck as well, especially Tae and Jimin since they both had blood bonded with me. It was still snowing and chilly so Namjoon used this as an excuse for us to cuddle up in his bedroom.

"No! You already hogged her the whole day, it's our turn!" Jimin said pulling me away from Namjoon who snapped, "No!" He growled out and pulled me back, it was a tug of war and sadly I was the so called rope for this situation.

"YAH ENOUGH!" I shouted and pulled away from them before running at full speed towards my other mates. I ran into someone causing us both to stumble down hard on the floor, I looked up to see Jungkook who was groaning from the impact.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Kookie!" I gasped and helped him up, Jungkook just smiled at me before patting my head gently. "It's okay jagi, by the way why were you running?" He asked me, "I'm escaping from Namjoon and Jimin." I told him.

"Well then, want to follow me somewhere?" Jungkook pointed towarfs the forest, "But Jin and Namjoon told us not to leave the palace. Grace could attack us." I raised my eyebrows at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and just grabbed my wrist, "Come on! It'll be quick." He said and pulled me towards the back of the palace, we went to the royal garden and Jungkook just kept pulling me deeper inside the garden. We arrived at the edge of the garden and this is where I saw a small wooden old looking door connected with the tall ass bush like wall.

Jungkook signaled me to be quiet before he pushed the door open, I was in awe as we were now at a large meadow that is covered with thick white blanket of snow. I spotted a few flowers that grew through the snow.

"This is actually a flower meadow, but since it's winter the flower that survived is the snowflake flower." Jungkook told me while pointing at a white and blue flower. "Wow." I breathed out and went on my knees to touch the flower with my fingertips, the flower released a blue-ish like dust as it blew along with the winter wind.

I turned around to see Jungkook busy with the flowers not far from me when an idea struck me, smirking evilly I gathered an handful of snow in my hands before shaping it into a globe. I threw the snowball as it hit Jungkook on the side.

"What the... yah!" He shouted at me and I childishly stuck my tongue out at him, "Oh it's on jagi." Jungkook smirked. We both had a snowball fight for a few minutes, I ran around trying to avoid getting hit by his snowballs.

I saw Jungkook gathering a huge ass snowball in his hand and I dropped my jaw, "Holy shit are you trying to kill me?!" I shrieked, Jungkook just grinned before chasing after me.