eighty-six

🌸🌸🌸Author

🌸🌸🌸
Author

While Namjoon was busy looking for the younger guys he forgot about his daughters who decided it was fine for them to wander off alone.

"This is a stupid idea Nana." Nami sighed as the two snuck inside one of the haunted houses quietly, Nana scoffed as she lifted the covers and said, "If you're that scared then go and join Hani and Yongho in that kiddy train then." She knows how Nami hates it when she gets called as a coward and Nana use it against her all the damn time.

"Pfft, as if... get inside quickly." Nami pushed her inside and the two were finally inside the haunted house, the screams from the visitors filled the whole place. "Let's go." Nana said pulling her twin behind as they both hid behind one of the props, Nami mumbled a spell under her breath and their hairs turned back to their silver locks.

"Let's scare some scaredy human ass."

Hoseok flinched as he and Hani walked past the haunted house when they heard screaming, he quickly covered Hani's ears and ran away from the cursed building. "Let's find something fun to play with okay sweetie?" He said as Hani giggled and the two ended up going to the kiddy rides.

Yoongi and Yongho are just sitting down on the bench eating snacks with Jin and Ara.

"Nana?! Nami?!" Namjoon panicked while running around the place like a maniac calling for his troublesome daughters. "You lost the twins?!" Jin nagged at Namjoon.

"Finally." Ara sighed out causing Jin to look at his daughter in shock, "Young lady do not say that about your sisters." He scolded but Ara gave zero fucks, "Im more worried on what those two are doing rather than the maknae line." Namjoon sighed and ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"This was supposed to be a good father and kids day. We should've stayed behind at the palace watching Dibo the Gift Dragon instead."

"AAAHHHHHHHH!"

The twins laughed as the man ran away when the two popped out with their long fangs and red eyes, "Did you saw his face?" Nana cackled and wiped the tears from her eyes, Nami held her stomach as she was still laughing from the last human they scared off.

"Another one is coming. Hide!" Nana pulled Nami down to hide, the two calmed down and hear their next victim approaching. Nami mouthed a 'go' and they jumped out and hissed.

"AHHHHHHHHH-SHIT!"

"EOMMA!"

"DON'T EAT ME- wait... why are you two here?"

Nana and Nami saw it was the younger dad lines, Jimin and Taehying were hugging each other while Jungkook held both of his fists up ready to square up with the monsters only ro find it was their daughters.

"You both snuck away from Namjoon didnt you?" Jimin squinted his eyes at their daughters who looked down. The three of them just stared at each other and then at the twins.

"I don't want to call Rachel, she'll smack my ass if she finds out I lost the twins." Namjoon was on the verge of pulling his hairs out but luckily Jin and Yoongi were there to stop him.

"Let's just track their scent down." Yoongi suggested and held the already sleeping Yongho to his chest who had his pacifier in his mouth, Jin stood up and held hands with Ara and they were already on their mission to track down the troublemakers.

A couple ran away screaming from fright when the vampires popped out with their red eyes and fangs, Jungkook high fived Nami. Taehyung appeared in front of the couple who was trying to find the exit making them scream out once again, Jimin and Nana jumped from above causing the male to faint making his girlfriend to leave him behind still screaming.

They all laughed feeling satisfied on scaring the humans. "Another one is coming." Taehyung whispered and they quickly went to hide again.

"Here they come." Jungkook whispered to Nami.

"1 2 3."

The two jumped out ready to scare the visitors but they only screamed back seeing a red eyed Namjoon who crossed his arms.

"Hyung."

"D-dad."

Namjoon glared at the two with bright glowing red eyes, "You are in big trouble... all of you." He said as Jimin and Taehyung froze from sneaking away, Jin and Yoongi stood behind them with a serious look.

"Let's go back to the mansion."

🌸🌸🌸

Meanwhile back in the fairy realm, Rachel sat on the grass as she was surrounded by the other female rulers who talked to each other happily. "Rachel you look out of it. What's wrong?" Jihyo asked her as she just sighed out, "I'm just thinking about my husbands with the kids. Are they okay?"

"If you're worried why don't you give them a call?" Jihyo asked and Rachel nodded before excusing herself and went to find a quiet place, she made a swirling hand movement on the air and a ball of small portal like thing appeared in front of her.

Namjoon's face appeared on the portal as he gave her a smile, "Hey there cupcake! How's the meeting?" He asked her, "Doing fine... where are you guys? Are the kids okay?" Rachel asked in worry.

Namjoon looked behind him as he spotted Nami and Nana sulking on the couch, "Nana? Nami? It's mom." Namjoon called, the two stood up and ran towards him and saw their mother's face.

"Mom! When are you coming back?" Nami cried out and Nana nodded while pouting, "I'll be back soon okay? Where's the rest?" Rachel asked, "Ara, Yongho and hani are napping, Jin appa is at the kitchen, Yoongi and Hoseok appa are out doing errands..."

"Maknae line appa are outside."

Rachel frowned, "Why are they outside?" Namjoon quickly butted in, "Oh you know them always causing trouble, Jin hyung made them stay out for a few hours before dinner starts. Anyways, how are you?" Namjoon asked trying to change the topic which worked.

"Well, the fairies are suggesting some more guarding on the west side. Things like that, I have to go now... I'll call you guys tomorrow."

"Bye cupcake!"

"Bye mom!"

And with that the portal disappeared, Namjoon looked at his daughters. "You two are still in trouble, but I won't tell your mother about this. Go to your room, I'll call you down for dinner." Namjoon said.

"Yes dad." The twins mumbled before head upstairs leaving Namjoon who sighed tiredly. He wants Rachel to be home soon.

***
Double updates cuz I feel bad 😂

***Double updates cuz I feel bad 😂