eighty-three

For the next few chapters dont be confused by the age of the kids okay? Since i made the vampire babies to grow fast like Renesmee kay??

🌸🌸🌸
Nami&Nana: 5 years old
Ara: 2 years old

You

"OH MY GOSH!"

I held the pregnancy test stick on my hand to see the two red lines on it. I'm pregnant again, not that I'm complaining but I've already gave birth to a pair of twins and another baby girl, this time I'm pregnant again.

My mother told me it's possible for me to give birth at least seven times since I'm a vampire now.

"Then why am I the only child?" I asked her as she paid a visit to the palace to meet her grandkids, "Actually I can't give birth, your father and I met a wizard and he gave me some potions to drink so I can get pregnant but only once." My mother said, I never knew about this before. Basically, my mother's mother which is my grandmother had the same problem as well.

"No wonder."

I walked towards the palace field to see my daughters playing with the dragons. Agni was giving the twins a ride on his back as he walked around in circles while Zale is busy laying down with Ara playing with his tail.

"Mommy!" Ara squealed as she stood up and ran towards me while I opened my arms before the little girl gave me a hug, "Are you having fun with Zale?" I asked her as Ara nodded, I walked over Zale as he stood up properly and bowed at me.

"No need for that Zale, I already told you that." I smiled patting his head gently, "It's in my nature to serve the royal family, especially princess Ara since she is my master's daughter." Zale smile while Ara wanted to pat his head as well.

"Be careful little one." Zale said softly since Ara squirmed around my arms to put her down.

"Zale!" Ara giggled as she kept playing with his tail making us both laugh, "Did Terra, Shadow and Alizeh joined the boys?" I asked while sitting down on the grass with Zale.

"Yes, the kings said that they need their assistance on something. Im not quiet sure." Said Zale, he stared at me for a solid 10 seconds before saying, "Are you pregnant my queen?"

I stared at him in shock before nodding and placed my hand on my stomach. "Yeah, I just found out this morning. The royal doctor is on his way to see how old the baby is."

"I'm thinking that the baby will be king Yoongi's."

"Me too."

---

"YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN?!"

The boys somehow found out as soon as they arrived from their royal duties around the kingdom, Jimin was the first one who ran up to me and dropped to his knees immediately while staring at my stomach.