eight

🌸🌸🌸Rachel

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

Dear God, if I die tonight please don't let Hara find my secret stash of SEVENTEEN merchants. Or else she'll break it like my BIGBANG lightstick years ago.

"Mind telling us? No normal girl would even step inside the mansion, nor the forest..." Yoongi said and bent down to my face.

Since when he left that couch?!

"... Unless you want something from our mansion." His eyes are red and I wanted to cry. But I ain't crying in front of these demons. Hell no.

The day Rachel Kwon cry is the day when Cha Hara actually has a full mark on her chemistry test.

Which is never.

"Don't suck out my blood please." I begged him and putting both of my hands together in front of him.

"Cut it out Yoongi, you're scaring the poor girl." Jin sighed making Yoongi rolled his eyes and went back to his original seat next to Jimin.

"Why are you in our mansion?" Namjoon asked as he walked towards me, I bit my nail which is a habit of mine if I'm nervous. Which also explains why I never paint my nails.

"Don't bite your fingernails. That's disgusting." Jin said and pulled my hand away from my lips. I gasped when a sudden electrical feeling zapped through my whole body and the moment I met eyes with Jin, his eyes changed colours.

His brown eyes changed into a light gold-ish colour.

"Oh shit." I heard someone breathed in the background.

I pulled my hand away from his grip and stared in shock at what just happened. What was that feeling? Why did u felt like that and why... Did Jin's eyes changed to gold?

I stared at Jin who is still standing frozen on his spot before he fell down on the carpet floor.

Multiple of gasps filled the room and the boys rushed to their eldest's side.

"Hyung? Jin hyung?" Jungkook patted his cheeks a few times, Jin was still awake... Or is he, his eyes are still wide open and he just looked lifeless.

"Is he okay?" I asked feeling worried for Jin and walked closer. But Jimin pulled me back. "Don't go near him." He said sternly.

I gulped knowing what he is capable off and just stood a few feet from them.

"Should I call our parents?" I asked unsurely.

"No, just stay there." Yoongi snapped. I mentally scoffed at his tone.

Rude.

After several seconds, Jin sat up with a gasp while panting heavily.

The boys were too busy asking him what happened but Jin wasn't listening, instead he looked at me and with a blink of an eye he was in front of me. His face was so close that I had to take a step back from him, but he held my waist to prevent me from moving.

He leaned down in my eye level and by now, I'm blushing like a tomato. This is the closest I have been with a guy.

"J-Jin?" I called him out hesitantly, he closed his eyes before taking a deep breath.

"Mate."

Huh?

"Pardon?" I heard Jungkook said at the back.

"Mate." Jin whispered and gave me this look that sent butterflies in my stomach and my heart beat is beating so damn fast.

(A/N: fck he's so hot in here... I can't-I... *drools*)

This is unfair, why does he look so hot? I can't take this.

I felt his rough and cold hands cupping my face and his thumb gently stroked my cheek. Why is he suddenly acting all lovey-dovey and shit?

"Um Jin... Are you okay?" I asked him still staring at him despite my heart beat is racing. "Oppa." Huh? "What?" I dumbly said but he only smiled gently at me.

"Call me oppa, I'm older than you." Jin said.

Okay...

"Kids, let's go home." I heard our parent's voice outside and I quickly broke our stare and from his hold. Though I felt cold without Jin's touch.

I cleared my throat to catch their attention. "Um, let's go." Hoseok mumbled out and they all headed towards the door. We left the lounge and saw our parents shaking their hands together and bidding goodbye.

"Thank you for that wonderful food Mrs. Kwon." Namjoon said to my mom who smiled. "You're welcome, come and visit us anytime you want. Rachel is always alone at home and we feel guilty thats we have to leave her alone for such a long time."

Really mom? Really?

"Oh does she?" Jin spoke up and I sent him a glare which he replied with a wink. I widened my eyes at his gesture and quickly looked away.

"Goodnight Jiyong, Chaerin." Mr. Kim said as they all left. "Goodnight too Jaejoong and Haera." My dad said before they closed the door.

I quickly sprinted up to my room after wishing a quick goodnight to my parents. I closed my door and took out my phone to dial Hara's number.

A few rings later she picked up the call.

"Hell-"

"I am so going to die!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

^ what do you think? Is it okay?

Up vote and comment~

- author