Thirty-Three

🌸🌸🌸Namjoon

🌸🌸🌸
Namjoon

I was at the office with Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok still learning about how to run our family business since we've been asleep for centuries now. "So like, it's basically signing papers here and there, meeting clients, going to meetings and shit right?" Yoongi hyung asked yawning tiredly. That hyung is always sleepy I don't even know why.

"Apparently." Jin hyung nodded while flipping to some files on the desk reading the company's yearly earnings. I was busy looking out at the big concrete buildings and cars, since dad's office is basically glass you can see the buildings surrounding you. A ringtone broke our thoughts as Hoseok quickly fished his phone out of his pants.

"Sorry." He grinned and answered the phone call. "Hello, this is Hobi speaking. Who this?" The smile on his face dropped instantly as us three exchanged looks. "Wait. Can you repeat that?" Hoseok said already standing up from the couch he was sitting on earlier.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN RACHEL ISN'T AT SCHOOL?!"

I widened my eyes and soon we heard the door slammed open and I noticed the spot where Jin and Yoongi hyung used to stand are now empty. I grabbed my car keys as Hoseok quickly followed behind still talking to the person I assume is Jimin. "She can't just disappear from there. Did you tried to call her?" Hoseok asked as we both got into my car and I already pulled up from the driveway and drove towards their school.

"Her scent isn't at school anymore hyung. And she isn't at class when recess was over. And her friend is missing too."

"That's weird, Rachel isn't the tyke to skip class or even school. And her friend is gone as well?"

"Don't you thinking they cut class?" I asked them as I turned to a corner and stepped on the gas pedal as the vehicle drove faster. "I'm not sure." Hoseok looked over at me.

"We even - HEY!"

"*muffled sounds*"

Me and Hoseok looked at each other weirdly. "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TOOK OUR MATE?!" A deep growl rang and Hoseok quickly pulled the phone away from his ear wincing at the loud growl. "Jaebum-ah, it's been a while." I said as Hoseok put the phone on speaker.

"Namjoon, where is my mate? You better not touch her or else."