seventy-seven

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"Shit."

I was thrown back by a huge force and hit the walls and slid down in pain, I was panting heavily feeling my energy seeping slowly out from me. Grace seemed unharmed, not one single bit as she stalked closer to me.

I tried to stand up but couldn't, "You know, it's been a while since I had some action. And I thank you for that warm up, but fun and games are over now. Once I take over this realm I'll take over those puny human realm and I'll be the ruler of the universe!" Grace said as she held me by the hair harshly.

"Bitch you forgot Jesus." I hissed at her as Grace looked at me in confusion, I grabbed her by the arm and flipped her over behind me, I twisted her arm behind and sat on top of her. "Time to meet your creator hoe." I raised my hand up with my claws out and slashed her by the throat.

Grace fell limp and I got off her and breathed out heavily, "Don't mess with me." I said and fell on the ground holding my stomach.

"How cute."

I snapped my attention towards Grace's body as it fade into thin air, "What?" I frowned in disbelief, Grace appeared behind one of the pillar with a taunting smirk on her face.

"You think you can kill a goddess? My dear, get your facts straight. You can't kill a goddess." Grace laughed out loud as she flew towards me and held me by the throat.

"Let's go for a flight shall we?"

Hara

I bit into the heads of these things before throwing them away.

"They taste awful!" Bambam whined out, "Now is not the time!" Mark shouted as we ran and killed more monsters in order for Yoongi, Jinyoung and Kiara to get to the portal and close it.

"Take this! And this! And this!" prince Chanyeol shouted while shooting the monsters with his fire powers, prince Junmyeon and Minseok killed the monsters using their own powers as well.

(A/N: Im using EXO's real name here sorry)

"Bye bye bitch!" I shouted and kicked the monsters using my hind legs as they flew back, prince Sehun used his wind powers making a tornado formation to pick them up before prince Jimin made two giant rock monsters and ordered it to attack the monsters.

"Hara!" I yelped when one monster pinned me down, I snapped my jaws at the monster but another one jumped on me. I let out a painful howl when one of them bit my leg, my howl caught the attention of my mates and Jaebum ran towards me pushing the two monsters off.

"We need to get you to a safe place." Jaebum told me but I stopped him, "No, they need to know not to mess with a pregnant lady." I growled before launching myself towards more of Grace's army.

"I SHOULD BE EATING MCDONALD'S RIGHT NOW AND YOU FUCKERS ARE HOLDING IT BACK!"

Yoongi

"You guys ready?" I asked as the two nodded, we floated up in the air and held out both of our arm up. Chanting the spell together we used a destroying spell to blow up the portal.

I could hear the sound of the other guys fighting the monsters.

"Come on." I hissed, a few seconds later we heard loud roaring sounds.

"Master!" Shadow flew towards me along with the other dragons who was finally free from Grace's grasp, "Shadow! Go and help the others!" I shouted at her, Shadow nodded before flying towards them while breathing out purple fire from her mouth burning the monsters instantly.

"That's my dragon."

"I'm... running out... energy!" Kira shouted as her beam was flickering, "No! Keep holding it up, we're almost done!" Jinyoung shouted but I could see him struggling since his energy is slowly getting weaker.

"Shit."

With all my strength I used all of my energy and yell as the beam from my hand grew brighter and brighter. With my last energy the portal blew up and instantly the monsters stopped coming out.

My eyes rolled back and with that I fell down, my body fell thousands of feet from the sky.

"Yoongi!" Faint noises surrounded me and I blacked out instantly.

***
Now if you're confused lemme give you who's who in EXO lmao.

Junmyeon - Suho
Minseok - Xiumin
Yixing - Lay
Baekhyun - Baekhyun
Jongdae - Chen
Chanyeol - Chanyeol
Kyungsoo - D.O
Jongin - Kai
Sehun - Sehun

It's Kira not Kiara istg my memory is getting worse and I'm only 18 fml