sixty-eight

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"This is the uniform?" I asked holding up the one piece black bodysuit and wrinkled my nose, the school had sent the uniform for the students who will be participating this test just now.

"Go and change into them! I want to see!" Hoseok pushed us four away and we just followed and changed into the bodysuit.

I came out last since I had problems with it, "I swear to God this jumpsuit is eating my ass." I grumbled while pulling on the tight leather.

The boys looked over me and I swear I saw Yoongi bit his lips, "You perverts!" I threw the pillow at them.

"I don't agree with this." Jin stood up and I nodded, "I mean, if we are already riled up with her in this just imagine what other males will think." He said.

"But it's been like this for a long time now. Sorry cupcake, you have to go by the rules." Namjoon gave me a sorry look.

(Time skipeu: Test Day)

"Holy shit."

I gapped at the amount of spectators that is here today, I looked at the other students who seemed confident about this test while I'm making sure I don't wet myself in this uniform.

"Angel."

I yelped in shock and turned around to glare at Jimin, "Don't do that you ass!" I slapped his arm and tried to calm down my beating heart.

"Relax, it'll be over soon." He said patting my head, I just closed my eyes trying to calm myself.

"All students please assemble in the field."

"It's happening!" I freaked out and before I could chicken out Taehyung grabbed me and dragged my ass with them.

The cheering greeted us and I felt like i want the earth to suck me in, i saw the principal aka uncle Seunghyun stood by next to the king and queen. I saw Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon sitting down behind the king and and queen as well.

This makes me feel like I'm in Games of Thrones.

But the problem is I don't know shit about this so called test.

Lord please help me.

Uncle Seunghyun walked up to the giant marble like podium.

"Welcome to the 1400th yearly test where students of Red Academy participate. This test is where students from the lowest and highest rank will battle each other and prove themselves."

I gulped as I looked around to see the students all have this serious and determined look, I glanced over ChungHee who gave me a smirk.

I'm so gonna die here.

"Before we start, does anyone want to forfeit? Raise your hands now and you may leave. But your test marks will be deducted and you may repeat another year."

I don't mind though. I lifted my hand up slowly but Jungkook quickly pulled it down and held into a tight grip.

"I fucking hate you." I hissed at him as he just winekd at me.

Stupid handsome vampire.

Nobody raised their hands and I could tell how satisfied uncle Seunghyun is.

"Let the test begin!"

His deep voice echoed along with the cheerings.

Since there's thousands of stuudents in this academy, we'll be separated into two ranks which is the lower and higher ranks. I was placed into the lower rank team since I don't even know what are my powers are capable off; I didn't said that, it was the teacher in charge and my mates were not happy that i was put in a different rank than them.

"Your highness." I looked over to see a young looking boy standing behind me, "Yes?" I asked and he blushed and quickly looked down.

"I-I just want to say... I-I really admire you for g-going up against C-ChungHee." He said, my heart immediately melted at his cute appearance.

"What's your name?" I asked him patting his head gently, "C-Chenle." He muttered out before bowing deeply.

"No need to be that formal with me Chenle, just call me noona. Your highness is still too much for me." I told him as he widened his eyes and seemed flustered, "I can?" He asked making me smile.

"What's your power ChenChen?" I asked him, "I-I'm a shifter." He said, "What about you n-noona?" He seemed hesitant to call me noona but the boy is adorable as fuck.

"Well for now, super speed, stealth and the latest one is pain manipulation."

His eyes widened even more, "Why are you in the lower rank team?" He asked as i shrugged, "I don't even know ChenChen, but for now let's just keep that between us alright?" Chenle nodded with a determined look on his face.

A puff of two huge smokes appeared as it showed the faces of the students who will be fighting first.

"Bang Chan vs Lee Hyunwoo."

Wait.

"This is against lower and higher ranks." I frowned and could see that Bang Chan kid who seemed paler than ever. Lee Hyunwoo a higher rank vampire against lower ranks? What bullshit is this?

"Clearly the higher ranks have the upper arm." I exclaimed feeling unfair. "That's how it is noona, the higher ranks will obviously win and the lower ranks suffer." Chenle said.

Well that shit will change soon.

The two walked in the middle of the arena as the ground shook and then floated on the air, I watched in awe as the chunk of rock floated a few hundred feets above the earth before a blue forcefield appeared surronding the two.

"This is to prevent any of their powers to hit others." Chenle said beside me.

They're worried about other people getting hit by their powers when in fact us lower ranks are the one suffering.

"Start."

***
Test day!

***Test day!