seventy-six

🌸🌸🌸Namjoon

🌸🌸🌸
Namjoon

I lifted up the boulders using my telekinesis power with my arms and moved the boulders to squish these monsters. It happened too fast, I was in my room reading a book before hell breaks loose.

The next thing I know is a huge ass wall was formed in my room and a red ugly ass monster attacked me out of nowhere.

"Burn bitches!"

I glanced at Hoseok who's busy shooting fireballs burning those monsters into ashes with a grin on his face. Sometimes Hoseok scares me, he is unpredictable. We were seperated when those things attacked the kingdom, it was only me and Hoseok and the rest I don't know. But I know they're still alive so is Rachel.

I teleported myself and stood on top of one of the trees before lifting both of my arms as boulders floated. I brought my hands together forming a clap and the boulders dropped on top of the monsters.

"Hey! Watch where you drop those things!" Hoseok hollered, "Sorry Hobi!" I shouted and dodged another monster. Since I was surrounded by broken houses and shops obviously there are bricks around us, I made those float before making a pinching motion with my fingers and they broke into tiny sharp blades. I made them flew forward and hitting those monsters and they all died.

Hoseok put his hands down and we both were breathing heavily. "Let's find the others." I said and he nodded before we teleported towards the main capital.

Author

Yoongi let out a growl while he punched one of the monsters in the face, a cloud of black smoke formed around him as he floated on air while his eyes turned pitch black. A sign when he is using his dark magic.

Mumbling something in a different language a blast of black beam shooted out from his palm as it went through ten monsters before they exploded. Taehyung in the other hand kept attacking the monsters using his wind sword and invisibility powers to attack them.

Yoongi fell on the ground when a force hit him from the back making him fall down, there stood Grace as she smirked at them.

"Finally. I get to meet the future kings of the vampire realm." Grace hummed as she dragged one big sword behind her, Taehyung turned around to see Yoongi down on the ground as Grace walked closer to his brother.

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung shouted as he made a strong gush of wind attack from his palm forming one big blade. He moved his hand as it flew towards Grace, but she lifted her hand as it stopped not far from her palm.

"Nice try."

She twirled her hand around and now the blade was facing Taehyung who took a step back in shock, he fell back harshly with an open wound on his chest as his own weapon went back to him.

Yoongi watched as Taehyung's body flew back a few feet from the attack. "Such a shame, he was a good looking one." Grace shook her head before turning her attention towards Yoongi, "T-Tae?" He stared at Taehyung's limp figure on the ground.

Yoongi's attention was back on the goddess of death who stood before him as she placed her foot down on his chest holding him down. Yoongi groaned out in pain and tried to use his powers but Grace noticed this, "Bad prince." She tsked and Yoongi let out a yell in pain as Grace made a piece of sharp metal stab his hand down.

Grace lifted her hand up above her head with her spear on her hand, "Nighty night little prince." Yoongi closed his eyes waiting for the pain to come but it didn't, Grace's spear fell right next to his head and the two glanced behind them to see Rachel.

"Hands off him." Rachel glared at Grace, a laugh escaped Grace's lips as she stepped away from Yoongi and circled around Rachel. "Well, well... if it isn't the crowned princess. How are you doing?" Grace smirked while the two circled each other like a predator.

"Doing better, I see you found yourself a new army. Where did you get them? The rejected area of Satan's dump?" Rachel asked while Grace doesn't seemed affected, "I like your sense of humour."

"Well i dont like you. Now, get your ass and your little pets out from this realm and we all be happy." Rachel said, Grace just titled her head and stood in position.

"Well i already asked nicely." Rachel sighed and was in fight mode, "Your head would be a nice decoration for my throne room." Grace ran towards her.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night girly!" Rachel leaped herself up on the air yelling out a battle cry.

🌸🌸🌸

"Come on! We have to get to Rachel, she can't fight Grace alone!" Jungkook shouted as he threw the body of the monster hitting the other monsters, Jimin leaped up and punched the ground as it crumbled making the other monsters fall inside the hole, Jungkook covered the hole with piles of rocks and metals and Jimin made vines grow from beneath tying them up in place.

"Jin hyung!" Jimin shouted for the eldest who stood on top of a rubble. "They're at the capital, Namjoon and Hosoek are already on the way." Jin said before the three ran towards the capital.

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted Taehyung's body on the ground, Jin hurried over to her brother's side and used his powers to heal his wound. The wound closed up and Taehyung coughed out before sitting up with the help of Jimin.

Jungkook saw the two females fighting each other and stared in shock, he flinched when Rachel fell back by Grace's powers but she quickly stood back on her feet and attacked Grace with the same force and power.

A groaned caught Jungkook's attention and saw Yoongi on the ground, "Yoongi hyung." Jungkook gasped and pulled the metal out from Yoongi's hand as he yelled out in pain.

"Sorry."

Jin went to heal Yoongi's wound and quickly helped him up. "We're here!" Namjoon and Hoseok panted as the seven brothers gathered around, "Come on, we're going to stop Grace but first we need to close that portal to stop her little army from coming in." Jungkook panted.

"We need something strong... like a spell to stop that." Yoongi said, "Then you can do it hyung." Jimin said looking at his brother, "I can't do it alone. That portal is too big." Yoongi sighed.

"We can help."

They turned around to see Hara, her mates and the princes and princess of the werewolves, along with another unfamiliar girl. "Jinyoung can do spells along with Kira." Hara said.

"Kira?" Taehyung widened his eyes at the girl who waved at them.

"Hi."

***
Kira is hereeeeeeeeeee and she's ready to kick ass!

***Kira is hereeeeeeeeeee and she's ready to kick ass!