sixty-five

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

A few days past by and I have yet to discover my powers, and the fact that the big test is in a week from now I'm nervous as fuck!

"Hmm, maybe you have the same powers as me!" Jimin said proudly showing off his earth powers to me, a smol rose grew out from the cold ground.

"Boo! She wants a cool power like me!" Taehyung said from behind us, a medium sized tornado appeared and I squealed holding down my skirt. "Yah!" I shouted at him making him stop and grinned cutely.

"We should head off to class." Jungkook pulled me up easily as I fell on his chest, I felt my face heating up and gulped. He lifted his left eyebrows smugly and laughed at my flushed face before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Come on jagi, let's leave these losers." He said before intertwining our hands and head towards the hallways.

While we were walking someone blocked our ways, I frowned and Jungkook had the same expression as well.

"Prince Jungkook!"

Oh please don't tell me this is the vampire version of DaHee?

I rolled my eyes not so secretly at the girl, she had vibrant red hair that matched her lipstick. "Uh... who are you?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"Your highness, you can't forget me... it's me, Chunghee. Don't tell me you forgot about our memories together?" ChungHee walked closer and touched Jungkook on the shoulder.

I was feeling something that I never felt before other than Hara eating pizza during my diet.

Jealousy and a new feeling; posessive.

"Excuse me, I'm standing here." I glared at her, ChungHee looked over me in an annoyed look. Bitch. "Um, nobody asked you so be quiet." She snapped.

Did she just-

"Yah..." I signalled Jungkook to be quiet as I took a step forward and looked at ChungHee dead in the eyes. "Is that how you treat your future queen?" I hissed at her but she just smirked at me.

The nerve of this girl!

"You? The queen? Pfft, the one who should be queen is me! You're just a mere newborn who knows nothing about the vampire world. Why should you be the queen?" ChungHee said her eyes turning red, I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

Jail is boring, jail is boring, jail is-

"See? Is this what you want for a future queen? A newborn, a weakling... pathetic." ChungHee hissed the last part while looking at me.

That's when I snapped.

The hallway is filled with gasps and I heard Jungkook cursing in the background, I realized that I had my hands wrapped around ChungHee's throat pinning her against the walls. Her toes are a few inches away from the ground.

I saw ChungHee lifting up her hand and held my arm, my uniform was burning but I didn't feel anything.

"What?" She choked out and struggled in my grip, I let her go making her fall down but she quickly stood up and slapped my face. I didn't hesitate to attack back, with a sudden force I pushed her as her body flew across the hallways and landed on the ground.

I huffed out in anger, seconds later I was in front of her as ChungHee laid on the ground groaning. I stared at her and muttered out;

"Pain."

Her scream filled the whole hallways while holding her head, "S-stop!" She cried out but I didn't instead I took a step closer and she was now crying and begging me to stop.

"P-please! I'm sorry!"

"Rachel!"

I broke my focus from her and looked over to see Jimin, just like ChungHee he fell down on the ground holding his head while yelling in pain. I finally realized what I was doing and gasped covering my mouth with my hand.

"Rachel?" Taehyung had this frown on his face as he took a step closer, I took a few steps back. ChungHee was being pulled up by her friends, the students were all staring at me with fear and they stepped back when they noticed I was looking at them.

Jungkook helped Jimin up, taking another step back I turned around and sprinted out from the school grounds.

🌸🌸🌸

Taehyung

"Is Rachel here?!" We ran straight into the palace startling Jin hyung who's again eatijg in the royal kitchen. "Yah! You shocked me." Jin hyung scolded.

"Hyung, did Rachel went here?" Jimin asked our brother frantically, "No, I thought she's with you?" Jin hyung frowned.

"No, she isn't." I mumbled feeling worried for our mate.

"Wait, you mean you lost her?!"

"No, she just... ran out from school." Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair.

"What happened?" Jin hyung put down the bowl, "A student provoked her at school just now, this is my fault. I should've push that bitch away and just continue on to class." Jungkook sighed out dejectedly.

"It's not your fault Kookie." I patted his shoudler.

"We should go and look for her, God knows what the others will react. Especially Yoongi." Jin hyung told us and we nodded.

***
I'll post your answers on a special chapter where the casts answers your questions.

***I'll post your answers on a special chapter where the casts answers your questions