seventy-five

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"What's this?" I mumbled at the weird looking machine in front of me, "This is something to help you feed your mates your blood at the same time." Maya grinned.

Okay now that sounds so weird.

"Excuse me what?" I asked, "You see, since you have seven mates you can't expect them to take turns having their blood intake everyday. It takes too long, so I invited this, all you have to do is cut your wrist and this machine will suck your blood and fill them up in seven different cups." I stared at the machine in pure horror.

"Okay first of all, what the fuck? And second, what if that thing suddenly suck me dry?" I panicked, "We won't know if we don't find out." Maya said and taking out a small pocket knife, "You're scaring me." I faked a sob as Maya pulled my wrist.

"Trust me."

"Bitch I don't trust you!"

---

"I regret trusting you."

I was laying on my bed feeling tired as fuck, the machine worked pretty well but the fact that my blood lost a few bags now I can't even stand properly.

"Well at least you have four cups that is full with your blood for your mates." Maya said as she placed the tray next to my bed on the night table. "I'm still mad at you." I glared at her tiredly.

I made myself comfortable under the sheets and sighed out, "I'm just going to take a nap first, make sure nobody bothers me unless someone is dying." I waved my hand tiredly.

"Yes my princess."

🌸🌸🌸

A loud crashing woke me up with a start and I almost fell from the bed, my head felt heavy since I just sat up quickly from my sleep and I quickly held the bed post for support and instantly annoyance filled me.

"Someone better be fucking dying." I hissed as I stormed out from my bedroom but paused when one of the guards suddenly flew past me. I widened my eyes in shock, "What the hell?" I shrieked, the guard coughed out as he stared at me.

"R-run."

I walked towards the patio and was stunned to see what is happening to the vampire kingdom.

"What?" I said in disbelief as the sky was opened as something was falling from it, I squinted my eyes to see closer and was surprised to see ugly yet scary looking red monsters and standing in the middle of these chaos is one female in all black and I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Grace."

Grace smirked as she noticed me and I was already burning in anger, that fucking bitch has the nerve to attack the vampire kingdom?

"Fucking hoe." I turned on my heels and ran outside to see half of the palace is damaged yet there is no sign of my mates.

"Guys where the fuck are you?" I used our telepathy powers as I tried to contact them.