forty-four

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

"I love you too Rachel." Yoongi confessed making my heart swell with many unexplainable feelings, I smiled but then flicked his forehead but not so harshly. "Ouch, what the... What's that for?" Yoongi hissed while rubbing his forehead, "That still haven't answered my question on why you attacked Jimin though." I said and getting off him and went back to my spot from earlier, he pouted. "Fine, I was jealous okay? He got to imprint and bond with you on the same day, which is so unfair." He whined out and I shook my head, when the sun sets I stood up and dusted my pants. "Let's go back to the mansion, the guys are probably worried by now." I said and he stood up as well but not before crouching down in front of me. "What?" I asked confusedly.

"Get on, we'll get to the mansion faster if I use my vampire speed." He said, I shrugged since I'm tired from walking anyways so I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hang on baby girl." And with that a strong gush of wind ran past my face and I burried my face in the crook of his neck.

--

"Where have you two been?" We were greeted by a very unpleased Jin by the entrance, I wanted to laugh that he was wearing an apron with the oven mittens still in his hands. "Relax hyung, I'll go inside first. I need some blood right now." Yoongi waved him off and entered the mansion leaving me to deal with Jin.

"Oppa." I pouted trying to use the look on him like I did to my parents. Jin sighed and opened his arms wide for me and I hugged him, "Don't go out too long, this forest is dangerous." Jin said placing a kiss on top of my head. "I know oppa, don't worry. I'm not stupid like those horror movie characters okay?" I mumbled in his chest.

"Do I smell something burning?"

"MY MUFFINS!"

---

"My precious muffins!" Jin sobbed while holding the tray of supposed to be muffins in his hands, I just patted his back awkwardly. Jungkook walked inside the kitchen and stared at us in confusion, "What happened?" He asked. "My muffins! Look! It's ruined!" Jin continued to cried out dramatically and Jungkook winced at the burnt muffins before going to the small fridge next to the giant one and took out a blood bag.

I grimaced.

"What? You won't be complaining about it soon." Jungkook scoffed and left the kitchen. "Cmon oppa, you can make another batch." I sighed out to Jin as he nodded while sniffing cutely, "I guess." He sighed out before dumping the burnt muffins inside the bin.

🌸🌸🌸

"Let's go on a date."

I closed my locker door and stared at Jimin in shock, he was leaning against the lockers next to me with a smug look on his face. "A date?" I asked before adjusting the the strap of my bag and walked down the hallways, "Yeah, you know... To get to know each other better, let's go today after school ends." Jimin said while walking next to me.