eighty-eight

🌸🌸🌸Author

🌸🌸🌸
Author

Oh God, here we go.

The twins stepped down from the bus and looked around the streets of Seoul curiously, the money that their grandmother gave them rested safely inside Nana's red sling pouch. "Where should we go first?" Nami asked her as her twin took out her phone and searched through Google map.

"The library. I heard that the place is huge." Nami said, they both walked down the streets as they saw other humans walking around, they even caught the scent different types of creatures around them. They finally arrived in front of the public library and stared at building in awe.

"Let's go."

The girls easily entered the place and spilt up as they venture around the shelves of books happily, Nana spotted a book about the solar system but it was placed at the very top of the shelves among other books about planets and stars. She bit her lip and looked around cautiously, with a wave of her finger the book pulled out from its place and slowly floated down on her hand.

"Yes."

Meanwhile Nami found herself at the medical section, she managed to get a whole medical encyclopedia and carried the thick book towards a table where her sister is at. People kept staring as they walked past these twins because one, they're in the adult section instead of the kids, two, they each are reading a book for a PHD graduate and thirdly, they are adorable.

"Excuse me." They both looked up to see a man smiling at them, "Hello, I need to borrow that book if you're done with it." He pointed at the book Nami was reading. "Okay, give me 10 minutes and you can have it." Nami said which caused the man let out a shocked expression but it was replaced with an amused one.

"Can I sit here?" He asked pointing at the empty chair across the two. "Sure." Nami stared at him, "My name is Ong Seungwoo, what are your names?" He asked them with a smile.

"Kim Nana."

"Kim Nami."

"Where are your parents?" Seungwoo asked them curiously, the two were alone with no adult supervision. "Our parents are away on a business trip. We're staying at our grandparents." Nana answered.

Seungwoo nodded, "By the way, do you understand those?" He pointed out, the two seemed offended by his question. "You mean a 10 year old won't know the meaning of Cerebral amyloid angiopathy?" Nami raised her eyebrows.

"A 10 year old don't know that our solar system orbits the center of the milky way galaxy approximately 515,000 mph also 828,000 kph?" Nana sassed. Seungwoo raised his hands in surrender as he watched the two blurt out heavy information to him at once.

"Okay whoa, sorry that I offended you girls. You two are actually smarter than any 10 year olds, in fact you're smarter a degree graduate." Seungwoo chuckled in amazement, Nami closed the book and pushed it towards Seungwoo.

"Thank you." They nodded and excused themselves politely again leaving Seungwoo speechless. They left the library and sighed out, "Nana I'm hungry." Nami whined out, it was lunch time and all that reading tire them out. "We have enough money to go to the market. I heard that the humans sells a lot of food there." Nana suggested.

"Let's take a cab."

🌸🌸🌸

"Your majesty, the werewolves are here." The butler said as the seven kings nodded, seven wolves walked inside the room and greeted them happily. Haru stood with his fathers boredly and just looked around the place trying to look for the pair of twins.

Hoseok noticed this and smiled, "If you're looking for the twins they're at the human realm with their grandparents and Yongho." Haru blinked and turned towards Mark, "Dad can I go to the human realm?" He asked, his father widened his eyes and glanced over his brothers.

Jinyoung ruffled his hair, "Why would you even want to go to the human realm Haru?" Haru groaned and swatted his hand away from his hair that he spent on hours to do. "Obviously his main priority are the twins." Jungkook teased Haru who huffed but everyone could see his red face, "Alright, I'll tell your mother and grandparents that you're going to the human realm." Jaebum said.

Haru eventually arrived at the human realm and stood in front of his grandparent's home where they greeted him, just like the twins they gave him pocket money and let him go out explore the world knowing their grandson is half human.

Haru knocked on the door as Chaerin opened it with Yongho in her arms, "Halu hyung!" The toddler squealed in happiness, "Good afternoon ma'am, are the twins home?" Haru asked.

"They're out now, but do you want to come in?"

Haru declined politely like how Jackson thought him, "It's okay, thank you." He bowed and left, using his werewolf sense he tried to pick up their scent. Since he's been with them since young he knows their scent and could even tell them apart while others have trouble with it.

Mission finding the twins is on the go.

***
Do y'all ship the twins with Haru?

***Do y'all ship the twins with Haru?