forty-three

🌸🌸🌸Jimin

🌸🌸🌸
Jimin

Bliss!

I am in bliss! Her lips are so soft and warm, Rachel gasped when I slipped my tongue inside her mouth but I didn't care because I was too engrossed in the kiss. We both were busy eating each other's faces until I felt it.

First I imprinted on her and then bonded on her... Kind of, at the same time!

We broke the kiss and she was breathing heavily, her lips are swollen and red from the kiss and I mentally smirked at how worked out she was just because of a kiss. "W-what was that?" Rachel asked still in daze from the kiss. "I imprinted and bonded with you." I said, "Well kind of bonded." Shrugging a bit as she widened her eyes. "For real?" She asked and I nodded before hugging her tightly, "Now I can do this all the time." I grinned and pecked her lips once again making her blush, "Stop." She said hitting my chest lightly.

God I love this girl!

"Let's go and brag about this to the guys!" I said pulling her up from the bed and ran downstairs. "Wait! Jimin damn it I'm still human may I remind you, and I can't run as fast as you can." Rachel said and I stopped, "Oops, sorry angel." I said and just walked towards the living room where the guys are at except for Jin hyung, he's so obsessed with the kitchen lately.

"Guys!" I called out and they all looked at me lazily, "What?" Yoongi hyung grunted out. "I have news for you. And brace yourself Jungkook." I said pointing at the youngest brother who just frowned at me. "What is it?" Asked Taehyung, I put my arms around Rachel's shoulder pulling her closer. "I imprinted on baby doll." I said proudly.

"And?" Jungkook scoffed. "And I bonded with her already." I smirked at the last one and just like that I was pinned against the wall by none other than Yoongi hyung who had red eyes.

"You what?" He snarled as his fangs grew longer, I smirked and pushed him off me. "You heard me, I imprinted and bonded with her already." I said again, I don't know where I got this boldness from, I know that Yoongi hyung is very scary but maybe it's from the bonding that made me like this.

"That's enough, both of you." Namjoon hyung's voice broke the tension air as Yoongi hyung let go of me and huffed before leaving the mansion to God knows where. "You really had to do it huh?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as I just ignored him, "Whatever, hey Rachel let's - huh? Where did she go?" The spot where she stood is now empty.

"She probably went after Yoongi hyung." Hoseok hyung said before standing up and went upstairs. The guys left as well and Jungkook walked up to me with a serious look, "You may bonded with her first but the one who mates with her is the one that gets to be first mate. Don't forget that, hyung or not." He said and bumped his shoulder with mine before going up.

"So, who's hungry - hey. Where did everyone go?" Jin hyung walked out from the kitchen with a plate filled with sandwiches. "Do I smell food?" Taehyung ran past me almost making me fall flat on my face.