ten

🌸🌸🌸Rachel

🌸🌸🌸
Rachel

Jin left after an hour because he has work to do, I just shrugged it off and bid him goodbye. To be honest, he isn't so bad. He's rather calm and nice, almost making me to fully trust him.

He kept bugging me to call him oppa though. Like hell would I call him that.

I felt so lazy today and luckily we have no volleyball practise today. I don't even have the energy to stand up from this warm couch, if I move just a bit then it won't feel the same from earlier.

Checking the time it was already 2pm. (A/N: Put your hands up, put your hands up.)

I finally gathered all my energy and stood up from the couch and sighed feeling the warmth of the couch disappearing from my bum slowly. I gathered the empty pizza boxes and threw it in the bin before washing my hands, I hummed a random song as I walked up to my room.

Let's be a geek today.

I grabbed my thick Physics text book and laid on my bed while flipping the pages like I'm reading a novel. Hara told me that I was weird for reading a Physics textbook like a damn novel, but hey, at least I'm prepared if that damn teacher suddenly announced a pop quiz out of nowhere right?

You should never be too prepared.

Just as I was reading the part about astrophysics I heard the door opened from downstairs. Probably my parents, I closed the book and went downstairs to see my parents indeed who are just taking off their coats.

"What were you doing honey?" Dad asked as he took off his tie and sighed tiredly. "I was just reading a book upstairs. How did the meeting go?" I asked trying to show my interest on their work though I have no idea about it.

"It was good, your father now has a new project with the client." Mom said.

"That's good dad. So does that mean..." I trailed off making both of my parents sigh. "That means I won't be home that often again." Dad said and I just forced a smile, I know that this happens for quite sometimes but I just hoped that he can be home more often. Though it's selfish because it's his work and all.

But a girl can dream right?

"How long are you going to be at home mom?" I asked her as I changed the subject. "I'll be here for a day, my flight to Dubai will be on Tuesday." Mom said sadly.

"We're sorry for leaving you alone at home all the time honey." Dad said hugging me, I just smiled a bit. I have to say, I'm a daddy's girl. Can't help it when you're the only child and having strict yet loving parents.

"It's okay, at least you guys still come home. I'm happy just like that." I smiled at them.

"Why dont we go for some family quality time today? It's been a while." Dad said earning an excited look from both of me and mom. "Why that's a good idea sweetheart. Let's go to that family restaurant for dinner tonight." Mom suggested.

I love my family.

🌸🌸🌸

It was Monday which means school and after school there's volleyball practice.

I was making the most inhumane sound as I got down from the stairs. "Well good morning to you too honey." I turned around to see my dad already in front of the door as he was busy wearing his coat.

"Dad? You're still here?" I asked in shock, he always leave early before I even left the house for school. And seeing him still here is a surprise

"I woke up late today, but they won't complain. I'm the boss after all." Dad said smugly making me laugh a bit. "Go and take your breakfast, your mother's at the kitchen too. Have fun in school honey." He left after giving a peck on my forehead.

"Bye dad."

I walked towards the kitchen and saw mom dressed in her casual clothes. "Good morning mom." I smile at her, she looked up from her iPad and smiled. "Good morning too honey, eat up before you go to school okay?"

I sat across her and took the sandwich on the plate. After finishing two slices and emptying my glass of mango juice I grabbed my bag.

"Bye mom!" I said before grabbing the keys to my bike. I zipped up my jacket and put on the helmet before starting the engine of my bike.

And with that I drove off to school.

🌸🌸🌸

"Rachel!"

I saw Hara running towards me like a mad woman as soon as I parked my bike at the student's parking place.

"Hey-" but she didn't let me finish and just grabbed my wrist before pulling me behind the school fountain. "What the he'll are you doing?!" I asked.

Hara just gestured me to be quite and pointed at the school gate. I followed her gaze and soon saw something that I began to question why the fuck life hates me so much.

"Why the hell are those three here?! And why are they wearing our school uniform?" I groaned in annoyance.

"It's those vampires, and one of them who attacked me at the mansion." Hara panicked and her voice was loud too that I had to cover my hands on her mouth.

But too late.

They noticed us, and the three smirked as they walked towards us.

"I hate my life."

🌸🌸🌸🌸

Heyyyyyy.... How's life?

Comment and up vote ~

- author.