sixty

🌸🌸🌸You

🌸🌸🌸
You

A few days after I first arrived here I'm still adjusting myself with my environment, waking up in the morning and to find flying dragons in the sky isn't something I'll ever get used to. And there's another thing that the boys never tell me.

"You have a pet dragon?" I dropped my jaws, Yoongi literally dragged me as soon as I got back from school towards this secret passageway that leads us to a huge underground cave.

"Well, you can say that. Not all vampires will have their own what you call as a pet, only me and the elemental line has one each." Yoongi explained as we walked along the wet rocky path, we both were holding hands.

"Do you have a name for it?"

"As cheesy as it sounds I named my dragon after my powers." Yoongi shrugged. "So the dragon's name is Shadow?" Yoongi is a shadow shifter so that's why I thought he named his dragon as Shadow.

He nodded, "That's actually a cool name though." I said and peeking at him to find a soft smile on his face, "But... will he or she I don't know... attack me or some shit?"

"No... Well, I'm not sure. It's been so long since I last saw her." Yoongi had this sad look on his face and believe me, I'm jealous over a pet dragon like what?

While we were walking I didn't noticed the large black tail that came put of nowhere and I was pushed away and landed my back against the hard rock walls.

"Rachel!"

Yoongi yelled while I groaned out in pain, why does everyone have to hit me? Rachel did nothing though, why Rachel?

"My head." I whined holding the back of my head in pain,

"I'll go down!" Yoongi yelled.

Down? When I opened my eyes I was laying on the ground and Yoongi stood a few meters up from where I fell, "Take your time, I'll just lay here." I said feeling dizzy due to the hit from earlier.

A sudden low growl made the hairs all over my skin stood up, using my vampire vision that Jin thought me to use I looked around the dark cave. I felt something move behind me so I turned my head around to see nothing, suddenly something wet and sticky fell on my hand.

Taking a daring move, I looked up slowly to meet face to face of a large purple eyed black dragon with it's large sharp teeth baring at me.

"H-hey... Shadow right?" I lifted my hand up hesitantly, Shadow huffed out and I flinched when I felt hot air went through my face. Shadow walked closer to me and I slowly backed away in fear, will she eat me?

"I'm a vegetarian."

Huh? I swear i heard a voice just now, it can't be. I made eye contact with Shadow's purple orbs, "Y-you talk?" I murmured out and I swear Shadow backed away a bit. "Wait... you can understand me?"

Yup, Shadow talked alright.

"What?" I dumbly asked and Shadow huffed again. "Whatever... who are you and why are you here? Are you a spy? Intruder?" Shadow snapped and circled around me, standing up a bit I held the cave walls as support. "I live here." I told her.

"Stop saying ridiculous things, why are you here?"

"Rachel!"

Shadow looked up behind her and I followed as well to see Yoongi standing behind us. He seemed angry but that expression soon dropped when he looked over Shadow and a sense of recognition washed all over his face.

"S-Shadow?"

"Master?"

"And I'm Rachel, if you'll excuse me... Im just gonna... yeah." I said weakly and felt my body falling down on the hard ground again and this time I blacked out completely.

---

A sharp pain jolted behind my head and I hissed out, "Be careful hyung!" I recognise that as Hoseok's voice soon followed by the sound of slapping.

"Ouch!"

"Don't rush me!"

Opening my eyes, I was back in my room on my bed with my mates surrounding me.

"Rachel?" Yoongi was by my side in an instant and held my hand, I know it's not the time but I'm liking this side of Yoongi.

"Thank God, does your head still hurts?" Yoongi kept on questioning and all making me me smile a bit, "I think so... Don't worry, I'll just rest a bit." I told him to calm him down, he let out a sigh.

"But wait... where's Shadow?" I asked.

"Shadow? He's with general Hong getting his mane brushed-"

"No, not that Shadow." I said and they all paused and glanced over Yoongi, "She's outside at the castle field." He told me and I stood up from the bed, "Woah, you need to stay on the bed cupcake." Namjoon quickly held my arms gently. "I want to talk to Shadow." I said and made eye contact with Yoongi who seemed hesitant.

"I don't know Rachel, she did hurt you and I'm not taking the risk of her hurting you again." Yoongi said, I could tell he is sad and dissapointed at Shadow but I can't blame him nor Shadow. They both have their own reasons so I will not make their special relationship ruined.

"I'm sure Shadow won't hurt me again."

🌸🌸🌸

"I will hurt you again."

Shadow growled at me as soon as I steppes foot on the castle field, Yoongi quickly pulled me back behind him and glared at Shadow. "Let's hurry on back baby girl, I'll deal with Shadow later." Yoongi mumbled still having his eyes on Shadow.

I suddenly felt sad and... dissapointed. Why am I feeling like this? I then went back to the vampire lesson that Madam Drusilla gave to us about vampire mates, they will feel each other's emotions after they imprinted for a while.

"But..."

"Let's go now Rachel." Yoongi said but this time sternly, I almost peed in my pants but I eventually listened to him.

I'll talk to Shadow once none of the boys are around.

***
Classes are killing me 😩

***Classes are killing me 😩