seventy-nine

🌸🌸🌸Author

🌸🌸🌸
Author

Grace was satisfied with the damage she has done and flew towards the palace, everything was quiet and in ruins. Her heels made clicking sounds as it echoed across the place as she walked, Grace hummed and kicked the door to the throne room open.

"You're going to fix that."

Grace looked up and widened her eyes to see Rachel casually sitting with her right leg crossed over her left one, Rachel smirked as she noticed Grace's shocked expression.

"Surprise motherfucker." Rachel said, "I thought I already killed you!" Grace spat angrily as she took out her spear ready to attack Rachel, "You really think you can kill me? Me? Honey, I know you're crazy but I never knew you were this crazy." Rachel laughed while clapping her hands like a seal.

This only annoyed Grace even more and she shot a beam towards Rachel, thinking that she got her Grace smirked but it only fell when she saw Rachel still sitting on the throne clearly unharmed.

"Impossible." Grace hissed, she lifted her hand and kept shooting the sharp blades that appeared from her hand towards Rachel. At every blade Rachel easily dodged those, with one lift of her hand those blades paused in mid air before turning back towards Grace and shot her instead.

Grace used her spears as she flicked them away, Rachel used her speed powers and attacked Grace at every weak point of the body, neck, stomach and legs. Grace kicked Rachel in the stomach and lifted her spear up to shot the beam at Rachel who wasn't affected at all.

"What in the world?"

Using this opportunity Rachel gave Grace a round house kick and a punch on her nose. Grace stumbled back and felt blood dripping from her nose, Grace's eyes turned green. The spear in her hand turned into a big sword and she ran towards Rachel.

"Oh look I have one as well!" Rachel smiled as she pulled the Serendipity necklace off her as the small jewellery transformed into a big sword as well. Rachel ran towards Grace and their swords made huge noises and since both swords are powerful, every hit caused a big effect.

"I am the goddess of death, I rule the underworld and have millions of dark souls with me. I have never lost in any battle in my life and not even this one!" Grace shouted and kicked Rachel on the chest once again as Rachel stumbled back and lost her footing as Grace held the sword to her neck.

"And what are you Rachel? What achievements did you get other than having seven vampire mates who are obviously weak." Grace smirked.

Rachel felt the sharp metal slicing her skin but didn't give up, instead she flicked Grace's sword away from her grip and used her speed to go behind Grace.

"I am Rachel Kwon, daughter of Kwon Jiyong, a straight A student in her whole life, a libero of my school netball team..." Rachel said kicking her on the back before appearing infront of Grace again and punched her face.

"... winner of Red Academy's grand test, dragon whisperer..."

Every punch and kick she landed on Grace was filled with hatred and vengeance, Grace fell down groaning and Rachel held her sword to her face.

"... crowned princess of the vampire realm and the future queen of the vampire realm who will cut your head off like the Red queen in alice in wonderland." Rachel breathed out and swung her sword above her head.

"No!"

"Off with your head bitch." Rachel hissed and just like that she sliced Grace's head off from her body clean, Rachel let out a satisfied sigh in relief before the sword in her hand turned back into a normal ruby necklace.

Rachel ran back to the capital and spotted her friends and mates trying to get up. "Guys!" Rachel shouted and they all looked up, shocked to see her. "Rachel?!" Hara gasped and ran towards her best friend as the two hugged each other.

By now Hara was bawling in her shoudler, Rachel pulled away from the hug and Hara smacked her head. "Ouch! What the hell bitch?!" Rachel gasped in pain as Hara glared at her with teary eyes, "I thought you died you hoe! You gave me a heart attack and don't do that again!" Hara shouted.

"Babe, chill... you're pregnant, you can't get worked up like that." Jinyoung said reminding Hara that she has a living thing in her womb.

"What?" Rachel asked and this time she smacked Hara on the head as well. "Ouch! Bitch that shit hurts!" Hara whimpered out, "You were pregnant and never told me?! What the hell Cha Hara?!" Rachel screamed.

The two best friends just continued to argued like they always did back in high school before they broke into a smile, "I'm glad you're alive Rachel." Hara sighed out, "I'm glad too." Rachel smiled.

"ANGEL!"

"FLOWER!"

"JAGI!"

Rachel felt a strong force hugging her and saw three of her mates hugging her tightly followed by the others. They each placed a kiss on her lips making her happy, "I love you guys." Rachel said making her mate's heart swell up in happiness.

"Now that Grace is gone each realm is safe once again, and what's left is to build back our home." Namjoon said.

Home.

Rachel looked at them with a smile, she will never trade anything for this.

***
My finger hurts from doing these chapters all day bxisbahjzzkamz

***My finger hurts from doing these chapters all day bxisbahjzzkamz