Chapter 2 - Deal with it

"Maybe you're the one for me
We could be so cliche
I hate to see you leave but
Love to watch you walk away"

Harley's P.O.V.

The drive from my house to Liam's was roughly a 7 minute drive and since my need to clear my mind was at an all time high today, I got there in about 4 minutes. When I got there, his chauffer asked if I wanted him to story my bike in the garage and, as always, I said no. No one touches my baby!

A maid stood just outside the gate of the mansion to greet me, informing me "master" Liam was waiting for me in the garden by the lake. Yeah, I know, Liam is stupidly rich, his dad owns a company that provides "modes of transportation for Very Important People", so, resuming it, he owns boats, jets, cars, limos, and everything you can imagine a famous person riding... even horses, and either seels them or rents them to celebrities and such. It's like Liam's dad, Mr. Delavant, says, "It is always better to be prepared than to risk being disappointing".

When I got near the lake I saw Liam skipping stones thoughtfully. By now I was getting kind of worried, I never saw Liam serious apart from when he fights with his dad or when I complain about my problems and he helps me deal with it.

He has been my best friend since I was 11, he is like a brother to me and we play eachothers wingmans when it comes to our pussy hunt. Not that we really need wingmans, we actually play the role of spotters for each other more, we tag girls we think are the other's type and compare them to each other till we can decide who is the hottest and take her home, some nights let's just say there are ties so the girls have to share with another girl or another two, but we are still very much selective.

When I finally got near him I saw something in his face that I was not expecting, a smile, a really really big smile.

- "Hey L. Sup?"

He turned my way and held a slightly less amused stare but still had a soft smile on his face, like he could not erase it even if he tried.

- "Harley... hey.... I.. I have something to tell you and I hope your reaction is positive."

- "C'mon man, you know nothing you say to me can ever mess our friendship right? Spill it!"

He looked at me and again smiled that billion dollar smile, well, in his case, literally a billion dollar smile, the rich fucker ahah.

- "Here it goes... I, Liam fucking Delavant, am in love."

- "What?! Liam, come on, since when are you actually capable of only sticking your dick in the same hole for more than 2 days?"

- "Shut up Harley!" He said in a playfull tone punching my shoulder lightly.

- "Ahahah, so who is the unlucky girl? Or guy, or they? Wait are you gonna come out to me? Is this what this is?" I asked with a smile, knowing my best friend is nothing but straight. A great ally, but still, super straight.

I looked at him expectantly and he stared at me with a bored expression and then at the  floor while he whispered something. I could not hear him for the love of God, so I got closer and put my hand on his shoulder encouraging him. Being serious about it this time.

- "It's June, we are dating." Liam said it so fast I almost missed it.

- "What?!"

Alix's P.O.V.

- "What the fuck June?! You are dating Liam? Come on, him and Harley are the biggest players in the damn school, how can you date him? You can't trust him."